Tuning Kral puncher breaker pellet stoppage

Good day all, I have just bought a second hand kral puncher breaker .22 and was sighting in the rifle. 2 mags went well whereafter the 3rd resulted in 3 pellets lodged in the barrel. This rifle is very silent hence the resulting stoppages.The 1st is about 1" from the exit. My AT44-10 has never done this. Is this common in the bulpups/kral rifles and how should I go about removing them ?. If I need to remove the barrel do I first need to discharge the pressure cylinder ?. Advice will be appreciated.

Try pushing them out with a cleaning rod? 

I wonder how you got the blockage to begin with. Was your gun running below the reg pressure, or otherwise at a really low pressure? 

I haven't seen that happen before. Perhaps the pellet that got stuck was a little damaged and air was getting past it. 

Even guns I fire at below reg pressure, they've never resulted in blockages. A Crosman 1322, even at one pump will fire. The Leshiy will fire but not cycle if you are well under a threshold pressure. 

I was also thinking maybe a damaged pellet skirt. I am using JSB diablo Jumbo pellets which work best on my Hatsan. My pressure is 100%, can it not be an o-ring problem ?. I have the barrel off but unfortunately need to get a 5mm wooden dowel to tap out the pellets. I will also try the JSB Hades pellets that have a slightly smaller head. I notice the push rod on the loading mechanism has quite alot of sideways play, can this cause the pellet to distort in any way perhaps ,?

If you remove the pellets from the breach side be sure to remove your breech o-ring . Also what is your (power adjuster) set too ? Sounds like you doubled loaded it first. My 22 cal also has slop in the bolt but does just fine and is very accurate. If you need to tear down the gun look at Troy hammers vid. on you tube (puncher breaker dissasembly) He goes thru it all. Suggest to run it thru a chronograph to check your speeds also as my 22 is very loud without a moderator.

The valve has nothing to do with the magazine. If the valve stem broke, then the hammer can’t open the valve. The only way it would be valve lock is if the hammer tension backed off some how, or you filled the tank higher than it was before you shot the first 2 mags. If you shot the 3 mags without filling, my guess is the valve stem broke. It was a common issue for the older kral rifles. I believe Troy Hammer has the updated poppets to replace them. I haven’t had my kral apart, but I’ve heard they’re pretty easy to work on. 

The same thing happened to me when my valve stem broke at the 2018 GTA Fun Shoot. I had several pellets stuck in the barrel before I realized that the valve stem failed. I degassed and disassembled the gun and pushed the pellets out. I then sent the valve to Troy Hammer for repair. He made it into his deadblow valve design and it has worked great ever since (about 4 years now). If you remove the hammer and hammer spring you should be able to see if the valve stem has failed. Here's the link to Troy's disassembly video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s-0c50sn5E

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for all the advice. On close inspection it looks like the cylinder has been disassembled before so thinking there has been a history behind this.
20220425_055732.1650860748.jpg