• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher Breaker 6.35, 110 yards shooting

A lil video I made a week ago, sorry it's in French so.. Here is a quick description:
- Kral puncher Breaker 6.35 shooting JSB exact king @ 46 FPE ( CZ barrel + reg) tuned by a friend, it can be filled up to 250 bars and I'm getting 40 shots per fill with an ES of 2 meters per second
- 110 yards
- Slight left to right wind
- MTC evx 6-24x50 F1 (FFP scope) mind that the scopecam is homemade with an old Samsung galaxy S3 and it doesn't do any justice to the actual mind-blowing quality of this scope...
Watch in HD ;)

Thanks !!!
Yes this pup is really awesome for the price... Nice looking, easy to work on, well balanced, light, accurate... With a little bit of tuning, it becomes a real tac driver which can just keep up with those high end pcp's from big companies that cost 3 times the price of the Kral..

I'm still getting used to it and I already have an MOA wide group at 100 meters (and I've still not tried the king heavy ^^)

Wow, thanks for the additional information on the CZ barrel, james.dean. I've got a KPB .25 on hold with Travis. If mine doesn't give a good <MOA at 50 yds. it will give me an additional known option with the CZ. The exchange rate is around $1.10 per Euro. But shipping would surely add to the cost. The question is if you could just by the barrel directly from Rojal.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that ordering in Europe for the US is gonna cost a bit BUT this barrel is really worth the money spent...
You can just email Rojal and ask them about the barrel !!! They speak a fairly good English but.. Try to keep your message easy to understand.
I had a great experience with their customer service so I guess you'll be happy too =]
Keep us informed ;)