• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher breaker .25 single shot tray

that’s very interesting, I’ve never heard of this stuff! As long as it can be removed for magazine use it may be just the thing I need. Thanks. 

Yep, it will be easily removed. Heck I personally know someone who has made a "tooth implant" from this stuff to take the place of a tooth they had pulled.

This is the "original"

https://www.instamorph.com/

I bought the puncher from Troy and it’s awesome he does great work, he said at that time he would have them for sale, since I received my gun from him I’ve tried contacting him numerous times he replied only once and said he was getting them, since that reply he hasn’t once answered me back about them. I also wanted to order another puncher in .22 never got back to me on that either , I realize he had some issue come up “what I heard from other shooters” but come on it’s been well over a year. Why have a business if ya can’t even answer phone or email just my thoughts