• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral puncher braker issues.

IMHO, you will fall in love with it. There may be issues with the cocking lever (old stock) and the valve (again, more so on old stock). Both parts can be readily purchased from Pyramid Air, and there is no guarantee that you will have issues with a new purchase. When Those were first sold, nearly every gun had bad metal in those parts. The reports of problems has dried up, but the internet is forever. A bad reputation earned early is hard to overcome.

The PB does not have much of a moderator in the shroud. A guy sells adaptors that kill about half the noise level. Troy Hammer (same guy) has series of how-to videos on YouTube. I suggest you watch his videos before you buy. The guns are dead simple, and Troy shows how to do most things you could want to do.

2900 psi is hand pump able, but you will want an air source. I shoot with medium rings. 

The picatinny rail (on the wood stock) is not a good fit to the stock. I substituted a swivel stud and have been happy. 

I got my .25 pb from Troy at annihilator airguns I have had no problems at all with the gun , and wouldn’t hesitate buying another On that note “from him” was key. The only thing that gave me any sort of issue was the fill probe but I just use my fx probe in it so no problem. Love it. Very very accurate. What Jimnm said about the lower pic rail is true will not stay tight.

Yes. Pyramyd Air has several available as "refurbs". This will save you some coin as compared to new.

Don't be worried about buying a refurbished unit from P.A. as they stand behind what they sell. Plus,the manufacturer has gone through the rifle to insure it's up to snuff.

The Krals are typically Very accurate and,as previously mentioned...Very easy to work on and tinker with. You get a Lot of airgun for your money!

Mike.

1575237802_8615652135de438aae5c5b2.26589725_20191201_150134.jpg
First gen in 22 caliber. I did all my own work. Only issue I had was the cocking lever, so I bought this one from troy. I did the valve work, and drilled the transfer ports to get it to 900 fps wit the 18 gr jsb. Over 3k pellets through it and still going strong. Troy hammer does some amazing work if you dont mid paying.