• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Puncher Armour from Pyramid

Well ....... I've had the gun 2 weeks now and it just keeps on amazing me! I sort of had the PCP bug before, but I'm all in! I've put more lead downrange in the last two weeks than I have in the last two years! Tried a hand pump, that was just never going to work, got and electric one and love it! Pyramyd kept on researching into the bad comment thing, and tracked it down and will be dealing with it. Not going to name any names, but that will be fixed! As of right now I'll be a customer for life. The service has been fantastic! Kudos to Pyramyd for their diligence! The trigger is fantastic, short first stage, and crisp, light break. I will not need to adjust it. This gun is quieter than I expected, some of the reviews suggested this isn't the quietest PCP, but it's no louder than the air nailers I use all the time (finish nailers, not the big framing nailers) so I have no complaints. Had to add an extra scope riser, the picatinny rail is so low it's hard to get a sight picture without the extra riser. That'll mess with longer shots, but most pest control is fairly short range so it shouldn't pose any problems. I set the power adjuster to 1/4 power, and with crossman premier 14.3 gr. pellets got 144 consistent shots before needing to top off. Wish the power adjuster had positive stops so as to be more consistent, but that's a minor thing. On high power, with H&N rabbit magnum II pellets most shots went clear through a dry hard 2X6, that's more than enough power for me, and the were fairly consistent in grouping. All in all this gun has exeeded my expectation by quite a bit, and the service from Pyramyd has too. I'll get pictures up soon I hope.