Kral NP03 …. Grabbed one

I hope I wasn’t the only person to see the Kral NP03 was on sale and available just a few days ago for $249.00

Grabbed one in .177. Picked up a reflex dot and a suppressor.

Always wanted a .177 dedicated to heavy .177 duties. Grabbed a single shot tray as well

If anyone else got one chime in here. Puncher breaker silent was / is on sale for 349 Also a steal especially the Marine model

I’m super pumped to get this at this budget price

Nope, your not alone. .22 cal here and she’s loud compared to my others! I’d like to turn volume down on high tp setting without adding much length. OAL is what attracted me. I did read it was loud but thought how bad could it be. Now I know.
I have a lil bbuster 3-9 on it zero at 25 yds. for now. Shooting cphp & cpdum in about 1/2” clusters.
Cheap fun little gun to plink around with so far. I’ll put the chrony on it and try out some JSBs later. I haven’t touched HS yet but seams to shoot 14.3 bit slow at max tp.

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
Nope, your not alone. .22 cal here and she’s loud compared to my others! I’d like to turn volume down on high tp setting without adding much length. OAL is what attracted me. I did read it was loud but thought how bad could it be. Now I know.
I have a lil bbuster 3-9 on it zero at 25 yds. for now. Shooting cphp & cpdum in about 1/2” clusters.
Cheap fun little gun to plink around with so far. I’ll put the chrony on it and try out some JSBs later. I haven’t touched HS yet but seams to shoot 14.3 bit slow at max tp.
Did you have to straddle the magazine port with the bug buster ? I was hoping to mount it in front of the magazine area . Just using the rear portion of the Rail

My katana is down for storing reseal so I’ll can borrow it’s Bug buster 3x9.

I’m also thinking maybe a magnified prism scope would work.

I bought an inexpensive reflex dot for it and a buck rail suppressor.

Trying to make it all work for under 350. Total

I just built an aea carbine .25 Have over a grand in that Lego gun

Change the hammer spring out to a shorter and stiffer one and you'll gain tons of shots on these guns, especially the 177. Power won't suffer and it'll give it a good shot string. They cliff dive from the factory.
Yes, they are very loud without a mod!
Hi Boostcreep, Would you know what exact spring would work or is it more of a trial and error? Asking because im not very handy

Hi Boostcreep, Would you know what exact spring would work or is it more of a trial and error? Asking because im not very handy
I just fit a 0.48" OD spring rated at 10.4 lbs/in into my NP03. I cut a coil off then flattened the end coils using a torch and then a bench sander. I haven't tested it yet but this spring replacement worked well with my other Kral.

I think I read here that Marauder springs will also fit into the Krals.

I just fit a 0.48" OD spring rated at 10.4 lbs/in into my NP03. I cut a coil off then flattened the end coils using a torch and then a bench sander. I haven't tested it yet but this spring replacement worked well with my other Kral.

I think I read here that Marauder springs will also fit into the Krals.
I found a site that sells this spec of spring. These are 2.5" but I don't know if or by how much they would need cutting down. Indeed says it's for the marauder

10.5 hill airgun hammer spring

For All Benjamin Marauder and Benjamin Armada Rifles
+ 10.5 # rated Hammer Spring
+ 2.5 inch overall length
+ O.D. .48
+ Closed and ground flat ends
+ Precision made in the USA

My 25 jumbo with an np03 barrel, heavy and shortened spring, 300 bar bottle, and .170 porting through out gets 47 fpe and is shaping up to be a good rifle.

75 yard groups on a bipod rested on a deck rail while standing.

Pulled on the left group a bit with the hades. The right group is baracudas and that one to the left was all me lol.
20221225_160625.jpg

The np03 has the shorter hammer with the larger spring hole vs the heavy long hammer that came in the jumbo. I basically swapped an np03 barrel and hammer into the jumbo and it brought it up over 100 fps after the porting. Thats over the full length rifle barrel it came with. Also gained a smoother shot cycle, less air consumption, quieter... all at more power with an almost regulated gun shot string. ES less than 30 over 50 shots, SD under 5 usually.

KRALS ARE GREAT GUNS KIDS!!!

I agree that some kind of of reference place would be great.

However, I am used to having difficulties finding info on the guns I buy.
My 25 jumbo with an np03 barrel, heavy and shortened spring, 300 bar bottle, and .170 porting through out gets 47 fpe and is shaping up to be a good rifle.

75 yard groups on a bipod rested on a deck rail while standing.

Pulled on the left group a bit with the hades. The right group is baracudas and that one to the left was all me lol.
View attachment 316901

The np03 has the shorter hammer with the larger spring hole vs the heavy long hammer that came in the jumbo. I basically swapped an np03 barrel and hammer into the jumbo and it brought it up over 100 fps after the porting. Thats over the full length rifle barrel it came with. Also gained a smoother shot cycle, less air consumption, quieter... all at more power with an almost regulated gun shot string. ES less than 30 over 50 shots, SD under 5 usually.

KRALS ARE GREAT GUNS KIDS!!!
That’s just awesome. Wow !!

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I found a site that sells this spec of spring. These are 2.5" but I don't know if or by how much they would need cutting down. Indeed says it's for the marauder

10.5 hill airgun hammer spring

For All Benjamin Marauder and Benjamin Armada Rifles
+ 10.5 # rated Hammer Spring
+ 2.5 inch overall length
+ O.D. .48
+ Closed and ground flat ends
+ Precision made in the USA

The 2.5" length will work in the NP03 but my goal was to reduce the spring preload and thereby reduce hammer bounce. I experimented a bit to hit the velocity I wanted but ultimately cut the spring down to ~2 1/4".

The 2.5" length will work in the NP03 but my goal was to reduce the spring preload and thereby reduce hammer bounce. I experimented a bit to hit the velocity I wanted but ultimately cut the spring down to ~2 1/4".
Great information! And you feel this works well for you? If you don't mind i will probably use a similar spec spring, it seems you've done the research already!