• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
My np02 is now sporting a fantastic trigger. Very short first stage with a second stage that has to be treated rather carefully. I just love it. Now I just need to fine tune the best pellet. :)
594EBA48-202A-44C2-BFC7-1EE41889B14D.jpeg

My np02 is now sporting a fantastic trigger. Very short first stage with a second stage that has to be treated rather carefully. I just love it. Now I just need to fine tune the best pellet. :) View attachment 350086
Well done pete
I'm still waiting for pics lol
Yes trigger mechanism is strange rod type affair.
I found the spring on the rod abit too stiff for starters" and some parts have rough edges that need smoothing and polishing .
I hope you nail down which pellet your barrel likes" the 22 version not that fussy.
Autosol good for final barrel polish
They are a awesome little gun and I'm sure you will keep it pete.
Just that cocking handle letting it down lol " I had to get that in
My np02 is now sporting a fantastic trigger. Very short first stage with a second stage that has to be treated rather carefully. I just love it. Now I just need to fine tune the best pellet. :) View attachment 350086
Hi Pete here you go
He managed to find the right button bless him he he
Notice not complete biathlon on this gun and slightly cut back.

image000004.jpg

image000000.jpg

Well done pete
I'm still waiting for pics lol
Yes trigger mechanism is strange rod type affair.
I found the spring on the rod abit too stiff for starters" and some parts have rough edges that need smoothing and polishing .
I hope you nail down which pellet your barrel likes" the 22 version not that fussy.
Autosol good for final barrel polish
They are a awesome little gun and I'm sure you will keep it pete.
Just that cocking handle letting it down lol " I had to get that in

Hi Pete here you go
He managed to find the right button bless him he he
Notice not complete biathlon on this gun and slightly cut back.

View attachment 350245

View attachment 350246
When you say cut back do you mean the lever has been slightly shortened?

Something just occured to me. My Nephew who Tunes my springers and now has done my trigger on the np02 does welding. Would it be easier if you just popped the lever extension in the post and he could do it. Up to you it just seems easier.:)
Yes pete
I mean shortened so cocking lever is past the magazine
If you look at the pictures I put up and compare it to your you will see the difference
I can post it down to you no problem.
You can send me your address in a private message

The NP02 is built on Krals left handed “pistol” action. If you do a biathlon lever you will have to modify it to be lefty, I bought mine from a tuner in the states.
I also reduced the LOP on mine. I just put a smaller bottle on and trimmed my stock down. Only complaint I have is how hard it is to get to the hammer spring. The bottle has to be completely removed, and it’s held on by the longest winded screws of all my guns.
Great little guns, hope you enjoy yours as much as we have ours.

Beau

View attachment 349732
Hi beu
I noticed your lever on npo2
Did your gun cone with it on or did you have it put on" and what was the difference in cocking the gun.
I know what the squirrel would say

Well for a Kral np02 that could not put 5 pellets inside an inch a few days ago it has now improved to 12 groups of 5 each covered by a 5p. So 60 pellets. Distance is more or less all I have available 25 yards with a slight wind. The difference between then and now is a hugely reduced Choke and a much improved Trigger that is very good indeed. My mood has gone from mild despair to cheerful optimism. I am not convinced that this is the pellet. I am using a one shot loader bought from UK Ebay and it loads long pellets very well and totaly destroys short pellets and jams up. so its OK with QYS but that is all. Anyway that aside any pellet suggestions now that I can think straight are welcome. Its .177.
4336DC68-F701-4617-85F3-0423C693C5F4.jpeg

Hi beu
I noticed your lever on npo2
Did your gun cone with it on or did you have it put on" and what was the difference in cocking the gun.
I know what the squirrel would say
I put it on. I had to remove the handle and flip it over for it to work on the left hand action. Honestly I didn’t have a problem with the factory lever it worked just fine for me, I just like the looks of the biathlon lever more.

Well for a Kral np02 that could not put 5 pellets inside an inch a few days ago it has now improved to 12 groups of 5 each covered by a 5p. So 60 pellets. Distance is more or less all I have available 25 yards with a slight wind. The difference between then and now is a hugely reduced Choke and a much improved Trigger that is very good indeed. My mood has gone from mild despair to cheerful optimism. I am not convinced that this is the pellet. I am using a one shot loader bought from UK Ebay and it loads long pellets very well and totaly destroys short pellets and jams up. so its OK with QYS but that is all. Anyway that aside any pellet suggestions now that I can think straight are welcome. Its .177.View attachment 350599
Hi Pete
Try bisley magnum or jsb" h&n shoot well in 22 version