• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral NP 03 question

I just received the NP 03 from PA , the max BAR as shown on the rifle is 200. As it came from the box the gage shows 120, I attempted to fill to the 200 max with my Nomad 2 and it will not accept any additional air, neither the gage on the Nomad or rifle will move above 120. No leaks, everything seems normal except that no additional air is going into the rifle. Tried cold and warm rifle, cocked and uncocked. This is my second rifle from PA same brand same problem. They were kind enough to exchange it for me and I was hoping all would be as it should.. Don't know if this is as Kral problem or a problem with me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe your manometer on that gun is stuck. Go by the compressor gauge. You overfill it then you get valve lock your power is real low at that point then progressively goes higher more you shoot. I'd just shoot it over a chrony full string start to finish record data on paper. Flick and tap that gun manometer with your finger nail.

1594672712_370410615f0cc6485bc1f8.14505241.png

Back at YO compressor fine, other gun fills and works just like it should, HAPPY. Next, shot the gun down, maybe a little too far, reservoir is apparently empty . Now no air will go into the rifle either cocked or uncocked, while the compressor is running, air is escaping from the end of the barrel. Side note very accurate at 25yds with 18grs. Note to sevekrals/arou, gun is new, no other probe available.

That means that your rate of fill is too slow to fill that gun up from zero nada ZILCH EMPTY no air at all. Like a corpse after it farted out all of its gas and burped all of its air out along with all the drool and bodily secretions.

You have to force double load maybe even triple load felt cleaning pellets into the breech to fill it with your current set up then cock it and put it on safe pointed in a safe direction. Probably don't need to cock it if you do this trick try unlocked first then cocked if that don't work the first time not cocked. 

If you don't have felt cleaning pellets you can (at your own risk of course) double load 2 pellets into that barrel instead put it on safe and point in a very clear safe direction maybe with a 2x4 block of wood or couple old jeans or towels in front that muzzle then go fill it. 

I think this may work. Next time you shoot it down all the way to it pisses all the air out then you will already know what to do. Just be mindful what pressure is right before it does that dreaded suicidal air dump and STOP shooting it before that mental set point.

Let us know How it goes.

Good Luck.

Had a feeling I went two rounds too far. Will give this a try and see if I can fix my problem. Do you think the nomad 2 does not have the umph to fill this particular brand of air reserve to max. That does not make much sense to me since it fills the brocock to its 250 without a problem. In any case I'm off to see if the above solution will work for me. Thank you YO

That's what is gonna happen I'm afraid, up side I'm learning alot about airguns. Spent many years with powder burners, small caliber in particular, I know that stuff pretty well. Have a brocock hp sniper that shoots light out, just like my varmint rifles. Looking to step up maybe a brocock concept lite. Want a lighter weight truck/walk around, trying not get into the big $$$.

Hi,

I have had problems filling my PP750 and PP700 pistols with my Nomad II. The problem is the foster fitting end of the fill probes. The width of center section of the fitting where the hose clamps on is to narrow to work with the Nomad II fill hose. You should have a test plug for the fill hose that came with the compressor. Compare that test plug to the foster fitting your using. Check for any differences in dimensions.

Hope you get the NP 03 charged up and shooting soon.