Kral NP-03 Puncher not taking in air.

Hi Air gun lovers, great to meet you all, I know there are some very smart Air gun/Rifle guys and girls on this forum.

Now my problem I have a Kral Puncher it came pre charged with 180 bar, now I'm at 130 bar, so I got a hand pump to put me over until I can afford something decent any recommendations would be appreciated. I also bought 1/8 BSP quick release coupler. But I can hear the air when in the rifle, and there is zero movement on either bar reader? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks you.

Thanks for the reply guys, I'll try the plumbing Tape tomorrow to see if the gauge moves, and as for pumping when in the rifle I would say I pump about 30 times, dont know if that would be enough considering the bar on the rifle is 130? All great advice though that I can try tomorrow (got work soon) plus can you confirm I have all connections needed don't wanna be missing something and that's not helping matters. 

Thanks a bunch, and talk soon. Kral really has a weird probe, not like other manufacturers out there like Umerax.

Hi,

Didn't know it uses the same as the FX and hatsan my mistake, just looked weird to my when a lot of.youtube videos I watched I never seen one of those probes. After using Plummers tape on the pump the gauge was going up slightly and a hiss was coming from the hose so looks like a faulty pump, I'll buy another tomorrow on my way home from work and that's gotta work.

Thanks for the help much appreciated.

Hey all,

I received my new hand pump line today and it works a charm but even getting it from 130 bar to 200 bar was a decent workout (maybe I'm just unfit) shoots great, and easily went through 4 inches of IKEA wood. Remember I'm in the u.k so can't have more than 12lb so it's probably 11.5 like a lot of are air pistals can't be more than 6lb so we get 5.5lb so we don't serve years in jail. 

Still great fun though.

Cheers.

Hi,

I contacted the shop yesterday and they said they would pick it up in a few days and let the gun Smith take a look at it, so hopefully that does happen, because pumping it up if left for a week sure ain't much fun. 

Thanks for the help anyways here's hoping I get a working Kral Puncher back. It's a great rifle so be a shame if they don't fix it.