• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral NP-03 on sale at PA for $219.00

I bought one in .22 cal. I'm interested to see what a 'refurb' looks like and what components have been replaced.

Already ordered a scope, bipod and donnyFL for it so I'm kind of all in.

I hope it's not a lemon
Let me know if you have any trouble I can give you some help and tips to make it a good rig.

Not much too them really, only thing could really go bad is the poppet or an o-ring and that's any airgun.

All my 22 krals like the hades pellets and of course 18.13 and 15.89. They shoot crosman hollows very well too.

Reactions: mr_nom_noms_
Let me know if you have any trouble I can give you some help and tips to make it a good rig.

Not much too them really, only thing could really go bad is the poppet or an o-ring and that's any airgun.

All my 22 krals like the hades pellets and of course 18.13 and 15.89. They shoot crosman hollows very well too.
Awesome I really appreciate it! I'm big on modding everything so I'll be using these threads a lot. I'll keep you in the loop!