Kral NP-03 on sale at PA for $219.00

Couldn't agree with you more.
If I wasn't waiting on the Kral Nish in wood stock, I would buy another one of these to modify. Too bad the trigger is set forward vs the rifle position. These make great carbines when dropped into a Mega stock.
20220702_124953.jpg
20220612_163857.jpg

Reactions: kuroshio_098
If I wasn't waiting on the Kral Nish in wood stock, I would buy another one of these to modify. Too bad the trigger is set forward vs the rifle position. These make great carbines when dropped into a Mega stock.View attachment 315937View attachment 315938
Man that is sweet. I have been thinking about sticking my NP03 into a Puncher stock too. Does the whole NP03 receiver and trigger assembly fit into the Puncher stock without modification?

Man that is sweet. I have been thinking about sticking my NP03 into a Puncher stock too. Does the whole NP03 receiver and trigger assembly fit into the Puncher stock without modification?
Nope, not directly. The trigger on the np03 is set further forward than the rifle and it won't drop in the mega stock.

I had to buy both guns and swap the barrels and tubes around to make the carbine.

Reactions: Scotay42