Kral Knight .22 synthetic stock

I asked my seller, Pyramyd Air, if I can purchase just the synthetic stock for my Kral Knight .22. They stated that they don’t sell just the stock for Krals. Not true, they have Kral Puncher Breaker stocks for sale. SMH. 
They suggested I go on this forum to try to find one for my Knight. 
Can anyone direct me to a link that sells just the synthetic stock for the Knight or if anyone has one for sale. Thanks in advanced. 

While PA does stock a lot of accessories, and yes, *some stocks, they can't offer them all.. 
The Puncher Breakers were and are a Very Popular rifle, so, it's easier to get them in and out vs. sitting in inventory collecting dust..

I imported a Kral Puncher Nemesis .22 [synthetic] from KRALE in the Netherlands last year, and needed a part for it.. 
When I e-mailed PA, I also inquired about the possibility of obtaining a Wooden stock for the gun.. [Same as the Knight]

I lucked out, and they had the wooden stock version over at Air Venturi as a 'parts gun', so I was able to buy it. 

That is usually how you'll luck out and find things like this.. Happen Chance, Luck, Timing..

Your best bet now - If they didn't have a Synth 'take-off-stock' available probably is this site.. 

Shoot over to the Classifieds section and post a WTB [Wanted To Buy] add, and mention this.. 
Hopefully someone will be able to help you out much sooner than later!

Just a heads up..

I was bench rest shooting my Nemesis / Knight, and noticed that the front of the stock w/ the picatinny mount 
was slightly flexing side-to-side.. So if/when I pre-loaded the bipod, I'd notice point of impact changes..
That's why I opted for the wooden stock also. It's definitely a bit more rigid.

Great stock though!

Sam -

While PA does stock a lot of accessories, and yes, *some stocks, they can't offer them all.. 
The Puncher Breakers were and are a Very Popular rifle, so, it's easier to get them in and out vs. sitting in inventory collecting dust..

I imported a Kral Puncher Nemesis .22 [synthetic] from KRALE in the Netherlands last year, and needed a part for it.. 
When I e-mailed PA, I also inquired about the possibility of obtaining a Wooden stock for the gun.. [Same as the Knight]

I lucked out, and they had the wooden stock version over at Air Venturi as a 'parts gun', so I was able to buy it. 

That is usually how you'll luck out and find things like this.. Happen Chance, Luck, Timing..

Your best bet now - If they didn't have a Synth 'take-off-stock' available probably is this site.. 

Shoot over to the Classifieds section and post a WTB [Wanted To Buy] add, and mention this.. 
Hopefully someone will be able to help you out much sooner than later!

Just a heads up..

I was bench rest shooting my Nemesis / Knight, and noticed that the front of the stock w/ the picatinny mount 
was slightly flexing side-to-side.. So if/when I pre-loaded the bipod, I'd notice point of impact changes..
That's why I opted for the wooden stock also. It's definitely a bit more rigid.

Great stock though!

Sam -

Thanks Sam. I’ll post a WTB. And good point about the flex... I never thought about that possibility on a synthetic stock!