• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Information Thread. “Contribute what you know “

There doesn’t seem to be a wealth of knowledge on the Krals. Bits and pieces everywhere. So I was thinking maybe a single thread of the most common question and quirks of the krals.

In my short quest

Fill prob o ring. -11/32 x7/32x 1/16

Marauder Baffles work with the Puncher breaker silent

Bottom pic rail Allen screw to long to stabilize rail. Need to grind or shorten

Last edited:
The bolt with integrated pellet probe in most Krals can be replaced with a bolt that accepts interchangeable pellet probes for ease of switching barrels/calibers.

You can buy the "Kral Knight Pellet probe and Tool" kit from PA or spend a few bucks more and get a 22.8" kral barrel that comes with the same Pellet Probe and Tool kit. The kit that came with my barrel had every probe size with it.

CARM mags are a step up. I have some CARM slug mags too but haven't tried them yet.

I replaced the factory power adjuster o-rings with 2.5 (ID) x 1.5mm (CS) 70 D ones because the power adjuster was difficult to turn. With that and a replacement hammer spring, the NP03 is shooting 16 grain JSBs consistently at 820-830 fps without a steep drop off.

I think I will have to back off the hammer spring a little but I will start from here.

Last edited:
CARM mags are a step up. I have some CARM slug mags too but haven't tried them yet.

I replaced the factory power adjuster o-rings with 2.5 (ID) x 1.5mm (CS) 70 D ones because the power adjuster was difficult to turn. With that and a replacement hammer spring, the NP03 is shooting 16 grain JSBs consistently at 820-830 fps without a steep drop off.

I think I will have to back off the hammer spring a little but I will start from here.
I can't get my NP-03 adjuster knob out whats the trick

Got out a dental type pick and got the spring and pin out lubed the rings and now works like it should, spring was hanging up in the threads
Glad it worked out.

I am starting to get my NP03 figured. Still working on finding the ideal fill pressure but it is now shooting groups barely bigger than a .22 JSB at 25 yards. The best one measured 0.09" ctc. Not bad for a budget gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Louis the dutchmen
Absolutely love my xs.25 I ported all ports (transfer, barrel, and action) to a little under 5mm or so stock spring maxed np03 16” barrel made a new shroud still work in progress, but happy so far.

976410CC-F881-47DC-8256-EBFEC34701E2.jpeg