• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Arms Kral Empire XS

I'm happy with my XS. Not for sale !

All one has to do is...look...
In the classified section, as of this evening (with scope) -

Mike

I'm happy with my XS. Not for sale !

All one has to do is...look...
In the classified section, as of this evening (with scope) -

Mike
The add was edited and closed on October 3rd and listed as NLA. So there’s THAT small little detail.

I have two. One in 25 and one in 22. The 22 I made a new hammer and hammer spring stop/guide. Unbelievable shooting rifle. It shoots more like a regulated gun. The 25 it's pretty much a stock gun. They handle great, easy to shoulder, good adjustable triggers and built pretty stout. I don't think you can go wrong buying one. I had my 25 up for sale with the scope and rings but then Krale put them on sale so I listed it no longer available. I also have a puncher breaker in 22 The only thing I did to that was make a spring stop for the hammer. Fantastic accuracy same great trigger and everything is easily adjustable. And it comes with a small pic rail so you can mount a bipod.

Reactions: josh55
I have two. One in 25 and one in 22. The 22 I made a new hammer and hammer spring stop/guide. Unbelievable shooting rifle. It shoots more like a regulated gun. The 25 it's pretty much a stock gun. They handle great, easy to shoulder, good adjustable triggers and built pretty stout. I don't think you can go wrong buying one. I had my 25 up for sale with the scope and rings but then Krale put them on sale so I listed it no longer available. I also have a puncher breaker in 22 The only thing I did to that was make a spring stop for the hammer. Fantastic accuracy same great trigger and everything is easily adjustable. And it comes with a small pic rail so you can mount a bipod.
I did see that listing with the scope and some upgrades you made. Would you still consider selling that original listing?