• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral empire xs

Knowing that you can thread another moderator onto the barrel (1/2 UNF thread), I have another quick questions: what if you want to utilize the shroud and another Suppressor to it? Do you think DonnyFl has an adapter for that yet, or we can thread the suppressor directly onto the shroud as well?

Shroud comes with a threaded 1/2-20 on the end for an additional suppressor. 

Hmm, I ordered am Empire XS, back on 05-09. Got a confirmation e-mail, sent (e-mail) them (David) a copy of my drivers license, and that's the last I've heard from them.

I've sent two "license receive" confirmation questions...no comments back !?

Don't know what's happening. Guess I'll have to get up really early, or stay up late and see if my phone package will allow me to call them.

Mike

Hmm, I ordered am Empire XS, back on 05-09. Got a confirmation e-mail, sent (e-mail) them (David) a copy of my drivers license, and that's the last I've heard from them.

I've sent two "license receive" confirmation questions...no comments back !?

Don't know what's happening. Guess I'll have to get up really early, or stay up late and see if my phone package will allow me to call them.

Mike

From Krale? Normally you would have had a tracking number and package by now. 

Yes, from Krale directly.

And yeah, that's what I figured, about the shipping tracking number. I don't understand the non-contact in the e-mails though. David asked me to send a copy of my drivers license, I did the next day, as a "return" on his e-mail. After a few days, no contact. I waited a week, and sent another inquire about receiving my e-mail. Again nothing.

I'll have to wait until I receive my card statement to see if they have charged me. When I call the card, it only states "sporting goods" and I bought two guns within days of each other.

I like the look, the size of the XS. I'd like to get one, somehow !

Mike

I too sent my driver's license to Dave @ Kral as he requested. I received the XS about 6 days later. Actually faster than other orders from Pyramid and Depot.

The gun is finicky at first, connections needed tightened and the O'ring s kept getting cut on the air port. Had to file down all sharp edges which was quite tedious, but after smoothing down it holds air and has stopped cutting O'rings. It also doesn't like all scopes and was a pain in the ass switching scopes and re-sighting. But I must say after getting all the idiosynchrasy's out I really like the XS. While sighting in I thought the gun was not firing pellets after 4-5 shots but to my happy surprise the pellets were hitting the same hole....so it is very accurate.

Thank you for your answer on the suppressor question! Do you know if it is possible to tune the gun up a little bit hotter? I would love to have it shoots in the 30-33 FPE range.
I know this is a year old. I just received one from a friend. From what I understand it has been tuned by thammer. I didn’t see what it could do with the factory barrel, was tuned at 24 fpe. I swapped in my 16” np03 barrel that I opened up the port a little on and beveled. It’s shooting at 27 fpe with 15.9gr pellets. I can turn the hammer spring up 3 turns and shoot those same pellets at 1014 fps (36 fpe). Shoots crosman 14.3 hollow points, fx 15.9gr atomics, Norma gold ft 17.6gr, jsb 18.3gr, and beeman kodiak 21.14gr pellets all very well. Also shoots javelin 23gr slugs very well. With running the 16” barrel I have removed the shroud and shroud mount. With the hugget moderator it is just about at quiet as it was with the shroud and moderator. This is an awesome little gun, feels great, great shot to shot consistency

66D42570-04D0-4025-9467-B991CC3B84A5.jpeg