• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral empire xs

Looking at the kral shop and fell in love with the empire xs, can’t seem to find any reviews or videos online and was wondering if anybody has any experience with one.
7582A9B0-93A7-46D0-8D61-742E0155B84F.1634639886.jpeg
31D6BFD5-84F1-4FF9-8AF5-A430C0F784B4.1634639887.png

MikeVV-

I guess that might be a downside to this gun but Its not that bad actually considering the power output from such a short barrel, but I wouldn't consider it backyard friendly. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it's shooting 18gr at around 850fps out of a 13" barrel so it's moving a lot of air. At first I thought the shroud didn't to work until I removed it and fired a few shots then I noticed the difference, but an additional moderator/silencer is a must in my opinion unless you like and/or can shoot loud guns. It does take away from the shortness of the gun but you can see in the picture even with the long silencer it still looks pretty cool, also the shroud can be removed and you can add the silencer directly to the barrel, it is threaded 1/2 x 20 unf. 

I hope this helps, I don't mind answering more questions 😅 

MikeVV-

I guess that might be a downside to this gun but Its not that bad actually considering the power output from such a short barrel, but I wouldn't consider it backyard friendly. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it's shooting 18gr at around 850fps out of a 13" barrel so it's moving a lot of air. At first I thought the shroud didn't to work until I removed it and fired a few shots then I noticed the difference, but an additional moderator/silencer is a must in my opinion unless you like and/or can shoot loud guns. It does take away from the shortness of the gun but you can see in the picture even with the long silencer it still looks pretty cool, also the shroud can be removed and you can add the silencer directly to the barrel, it is threaded 1/2 x 20 unf. 

I hope this helps, I don't mind answering more questions 😅

Yes sir, that answers my question well.

Thanks much.

Mike