Kral Arms Kral Bighorn. 30 cal

Question, does anybody have or has shot a Kral Bighorn in. 30cal? How do they shoot. Do they do OK with slugs? I'm asking about a standard barrel model. Are they accurate? If you own one, how do you like it. I have one coming and I'd like to know what to expect. Thanks Ya'll. Grassguy p.s. I love the way they look. But I wanna linseed oil or something to bring out the grain and looks.

Question, does anybody have or has shot a Kral Bighorn in. 30cal? How do they shoot. Do they do OK with slugs? I'm asking about a standard barrel model. Are they accurate? If you own one, how do you like it. I have one coming and I'd like to know what to expect. Thanks Ya'll. Grassguy p.s. I love the way they look. But I wanna linseed oil or something to bring out the grain and looks.
My bighorn 30 cal has the worst barrel found on an air rifle and no parts available.

Hey guys, I've got a picture of my Kral Bighorn. It turned out a little light in color. But it's OK I guess. Now I have to get it to shoot straight. I'm shooting FX 44 gr pellets. They are more consistent than those cheap Hatsans. I've cleaned the barrel and have shot about 500 rnds through it. I'm gonna order another barrel soon. Anybody have suggestions on accurizing it? Thanks Ya'll.

20231016_163741.jpg

My bighorn 30 cal has the worst barrel found on an air rifle and no parts available.
I have the Kral Bighorn .30. I shoot both JSB's and Slugs. The barrel handles both very good and the accuracy is amazing. Depending what type of power you're looking for ...African Air Ordinance sells the best kit for these guns ...but not cheap.