• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral big horn/throne gen 2/px4/

Yes I have a Bighorn in .30. Troy Hammer tuned it. But the original barrel was not good. It’s a great shooter now. And yes it’s chunky , but I think it looks great. Even though mine turned out kinda light in color. Totally my fault. But I really like it. btw, it has a 700cc bottle on it now.

20231016_163741.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rafajpg and L.Leon
Yes I have a Bighorn in .30. Troy Hammer tuned it. But the original barrel was not good. It’s a great shooter now. And yes it’s chunky , but I think it looks great. Even though mine turned out kinda light in color. Totally my fault. But I really like it. btw, it has a 700cc bottle on it now.

View attachment 428633
In default mode(kral barrel and bottle )its accuracy was good?

In default mode(kral barrel and bottle )its accuracy was good?
It was not that great. The barrels have a very tight choke. I ordered a barrel from Canadian Shooters Supply, polished the heck out of it,and now it almost pellet on pellet at 50 yds. I’m gonna back the hammer spring down as the first shots are over 1000fps. It will help save air and take stress off the valve pin. The 700cc bottle really helps with shot count. Im going to work on that stock barrel,and see if a very heavy polish with a higher grit in the choke area will salvage it. Grass.. Oh P.S. It’s a loud rifle. My Donnyfl Ronin helps quite a bit. But my always interested neighbor (nosie) , said it’s louder than my other rifles. It’s moving a massive amount of air in .30cal,so it’s to be expected tho.