kral arms N series springers

Time to replace my old slavia 630 has come, im looking for new air rifle under 200. From some stuff ive read kral arms seems pretty good in the price category, ive been looking at getting the n-07 or n-11. Any good ? What kind of accuracy at what range can i expect ? (Law limit is 17J here) Im mainly target shooting, occassional rat shooting. I ve been shooting at 10-15 meters mostly with slavia with reliable accuracy (shooting thumbtack pins). Id like to shoot at longer ranges too and maybe get a scope. Is the kral arms worth it ? weihrauch hw50s is usually recommended, but is over my price range.

Last edited:
I have the kral 07 in 22, and it's probably one of the worst of my 40+ airguns, it rattles so bad my neighbours teeth fel out when I shot with it, the open sights are useless cause you can’t adjust it low enough for short distance, and if you gonna put a scope on it you need weld it in place cause it would creep of the mount after only a couple of shots, you can probably tune it to work better if you like it, mine is in the back unused as a reminder that there is much better guns out there... If you want to buy cheap i would recomend Hatsan 95, Browning x-blade,Norica or even Daisy 880, or look for a secondhand Weirauch, Diana or even an older El Gamo, if they have survived from the 60's,70's or 80's they probably are ok now

Kral springers when they first came out were fairly rough copies of guns from other makers that took quite a bit to try and make them better. Not even sure any US retailers even still carry them. If you're considering decent built and on a budget, maybe look at the Hatsan Model 87QE and Model 95 rifles.
The included scopes are junk.
Also might help if we know what other brands you have available to you.....

I own a Kral N-11 and N-07. Both are now accurate shooting hunting guns but required a full make over to get that way. New piston seal, trigger work, piston buttoning, alloy screw replacement, main tube polishing and lube, piston guide, spring relacements , etc., etc. I have been a gunsmith for about 20 years and bought the as project guns. The barrels however were excellent.

16588808908601186334754576521258.jpg

Reactions: Bolillo