• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Arms - Imperium - IWA 2023

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 8.20.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 8.20.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 8.20.41 AM.png

If these use the puncher line of barrels, it would be so easy to swap the shorter barrel into it and run a baffle in the shroud. I have 2 sitting here that fit those size shrouds. That would be a sweet rig with the baffles and a better spring setup. Knowing Kral, they always run a mismatched spring on their guns. Hopefully they'll get these available soon.

I'm not a tacticool fan, but since it's a Kral maybe I'll get one and prove to everyone how good it'll be with a little elbow grease.
and when you get done with it and want rid of it, let me know... I may be interested. I like the looks of it. Yes, very similar to others out there... but does look a bit more 'robust'. I think it's interesting.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
The right side magazines from Ebay will be selling like hot cakes after this gun is released. I think the price tag will determine whether it's an ugly gun or not and I'm betting it's gonna be in the $800-$900 range which won't be too bad in my opinion.
I'm definitely a kral fan, and this has got my attention, but if these don't come regulated, hard pass for 800-900 bucks.

I don't think any Kral is worth that much, maybe the big horn 357 would be if they had better barrels and a better looking stock.

Reactions: The_Dude_Abides
250b, 250cc tank, 144 shots in 22 at 900fps. Impressive
I like RTI and own 3.. but my compact in 22 doesn't and won't get that shot count on a 300b fill..
If it's anything like other Kral guns, it won't get that shot count in its peak power curve. Probably 80 shots, unless they FINALLY came to their senses and used a different hammer spring and stopped the bounce. The breech on these is just a modified puncher breech from the looks of things, I can only assume the hammer is the same.

Reactions: Jasonmc
There is no way it’s regulated. Not with those giant shot counts. Like Boost said, Kral gives shot counts bases on the whole rainbow. The reason it has a plenum is because there is not enough air volume because they plumbed it like a RTI. If they wouldn’t have given it a plenum, it would be anemic even without a reg. I just wonder what the red knob is for. I find it hard to believe they ran a valve rod all the way to the front of the gun. Maybe it’s a degasser.

There is no way it’s regulated. Not with those giant shot counts. Like Boost said, Kral gives shot counts bases on the whole rainbow. The reason it has a plenum is because there is not enough air volume because they plumbed it like a RTI. If they wouldn’t have given it a plenum, it would be anemic even without a reg. I just wonder what the red knob is for. I find it hard to believe they ran a valve rod all the way to the front of the gun. Maybe it’s a degasser.
I've got to thinking about that knob and I bet it's a transfer port adjuster.