• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kral Airguns and Wicked Air Rifles Tune

Awesome review and update. I'm a newbie to the pcp world and loving it. I have the same model marine 25 Kral PB and I love it. Thanks for informing me how to quickly get fpe so if my math was right you are getting 49.3 fpe post WAR tune and still getting over 40 high power shots....wow that is really impressive. At 35 yards I am getting 3/4 inch groups which is really good for me as I am no expert marksman. Thanks again for all the great info as I am soaking it all in. I am planning on using mine for coyote hunting as well as tree rats🎯. Lastly, thanks for the baffle install tips. How long did WAR have your gun for tuning? And how many shots did you have to trade to get the increased power?

@Toro - I am not quite sure how he did it, but I dont think that Ive given up any shots even though logically one would think you would have to. I really didnt test it Pre WAR as much as I should have also though. Travis only had it about a week or so, turn around time was fast. He is a really good dude and I recommend him highly. Yesterday I shot some EunJin 43.2 grain beasts and topped 53 ft. lbs. I think it could handle a coyote given excellent shot placement, but I am not confident enough to shoot that large of an animal with my .25 as I wouldnt want to have it limping around town telling everyone :) 1 inch groups at 35 yards is pretty good for me, the Kral and I are pretty close in skill sets but I must say it outshoots me. Nothing like my Air Ranger, but still very accurate

@Birdo thank you, I had to satisfy some magnification there though because there really isnt that much available in silver finsih

Olevey did Travis lighten the trigger pull for you? How light did you go? I should be getting the m-rod baffles tomorrow I'm planning on only three since I don't find it to be very loud and I don't have many neighbors. Also any experience with carbon fiber "ldc's" specifically those sold on eBay by a seller. Allied frog man or froggie? Lastly does Travis tune P-rods as I just purchased one for my 12 yr old. Thanks.

27bb4157d440b96fcd468bf89075ed9f.jpg
Here is my beautiful bull puppy😎

Olevey thank you. The sight is a Burris AR 332 it is a black red green sight picture and the reticle is made for fast acquisition as well as ranging with mil dots and the outer circle I jumped on it as they were giving away a Fastfire Red Dot with purchase thru the end of this month, so for $255 you get two rock solid sights that are really well built since the intended market is military and 3 gun competition well I guess I'll need to send Travis 2 guns for tuning🙂🙂

Olevey thank you. The sight is a Burris AR 332 it is a black red green sight picture and the reticle is made for fast acquisition as well as ranging with mil dots and the outer circle I jumped on it as they were giving away a Fastfire Red Dot with purchase thru the end of this month, so for $255 you get two rock solid sights that are really well built since the intended market is military and 3 gun competition well I guess I'll need to send Travis 2 guns for tuning🙂🙂

Ha ha old corps. Yes it is a 25. My first 25 and I am sold on its increased knock down power. Also really impressed with the quality of Kral especially for the price. Additionally this is my first bull pup and I will definitely buy another- balance, portability, weight, and obviously length all make the bull pup perfect for just about everything. Now if I was going for a bench only gun then I would get a longer barrel bolt gun. Probably my favorite aspect of the Puncher is the high number of shots. I dislike my m-rod 22 because I have to fill it after 25 - 30 shots.

Regards

Rob

Love mine as well, especially the number of shots per fill. I get 50 good shots on a 2800psi fill down to about 1600psi. That's at an average 760 fps with the JSB 15.89s for the promised 32 fpe. Plenty of power for me. I've got a .25 Mrod and like it a lot but love the Kral's light weight and easy carrying. The mrod and AT44 both feel like field cannons now, lol.

Ed