Kral Accuracy (US VERSION)

Could anyone with a Kral please post the groups their getting with their US copy? Although the Kral has been out with our neighbors overseas, the most recent copy to the US is what this post is focused on. The Kral's accuracy is not expected to be FT ready out of the box and videos posted from AEAC or TexasAirGunner and TexasAirGunner 50yd Accuracy Test, showed decent potential. Mods to the Kral posted here on AGN and others forums prove the Kral can be quieter, regulated, or the power can be increased, but accuracy plays the biggest part over all. Thank you in advance and best of luck to all. 

Awesome guys! Let's keep'em coming. Remember, pictures & videos speaks louder than words or seeing is believing, so please post pictures when you can. Bad results are welcome as we're all here to help improve what we enjoy, airgunning. As for good results, be ready to be the envy of the day and answer many questions 😜

Willie- I have a Mega 22 Walnut arriving tomorrow so I'll get the opportunity to tinker. We're redoing our kitchen this week so the results won't be fast.

Blackdiesel- Looking forward to Baxter's tuning results of the Kral. Baxter if you're reading this, be sure to hit us up with the video. 

Best of luck to all!

"Dartagnan"thanked-Not a bad group for 25yds. Looks to be better than the MRod I use to have. What velocity were you shooting?

The 22 Mega version arrived Monday as promised. But I haven't much time other than to look, smell, and feel the darn thing because of my kitchen project. Im hoping to get a closer inspection this weekend.
Shoots 880fps with 15.89gr JSB. Putting a regulator in it tonight and a little more transfer port work.