Kral .22 Twist Rate

Thank you LLeon. 

I'm holding out on contacting a Guru like him after I get my hands on my rifle. Should be this Friday.

I need to shoot it, send a few tins through it and learn where I'd like to focus attention on mods for performance. 😁 

I don't see many folks with a Kral Puncher Knight out here. Surely don't see video on the Tubes... Perhaps I can change that. 😂

Thank you for responding.

Reactions: lsi45
Heya Jim

Those are pretty nice numbers and gives me hope. 

I'm mainly planning on using this for dairy farm pesting inside the barns. I'm hoping it'll be quite enough not to spook the cattle while I'm ratting. Should be plenty accurate as most shots will be inside the 10 yard range. But, during the warner months ahead, there are plenty of woodchuck destroying the foundations that I've been asked to dispatch. So, I'll have to stretch out and preferably use slugs. 😉

Thanks for your input!

I have a Puncher Breaker in .22, also. Tuned and tweaked and Troy Hammer-ed, I make 22 fpe on minimum transfer port with the Hades from JSB. It is absolute hell on ground squirrels. I can rack it up to 42+ fpe with the 28.5 g pellets from Seneca. Good for medium sized pests including Raccoon. Good luck with the Knight - ping me if I can help you with it.

I have one PM if you want to talk about it. The hammer ping is pretty loud and not sure how to fix that but a CF bottle would help. I got the FX bottle adapter for my SuperJumbo and plan to do that for the Knight at some point. A CF bottle will make make it balance better and also better for elevated shots as a result and if you want a sling you need to install a rear stud which is easy. they are 30 to 35 ft lbs in .22 OOB so you'll need to turn it down a lot for inside work. I think the S model that I have would have been a better choice for you since it has the built in mag storage and pic rail and I have added a second rail to mine at 10 yds a red dot site is all you need to get started.

I also got the .25 barrel for it as well. * for the money* they are hard to beat for what you get. They are not designed for slugs however so it may be hit and miss how well that is going to work for you but 21 grain kodiaks or 25gr JSB should work pretty well for you. Remember it's not an FX so it's not designed to be modified but it can be done if you are so inclined. 

Mark_Knight_S.1642138938.jpg

Knight_Chair.1642139494.jpg