• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AirMaks Arms Krait Lite?

There is precious little information out there on this rifle. AirMaks' site doesn't even list it, and as asked before, I still haven't found fpe, velocity, shot count examples, etc. They do have the manual available, however.

Is the Light just a wood-stocked version of the regular Krait?
The lite is the lower priced Krait with the wood stock. It doesn't have the second rearward gauge for the regulator, or external reg adjustment. Lite means lite on price I am told.
I had to de-tune my HS to get 950 fps (60 fpe) with .22 25.39 pellets as it was shooting them at over 970- fps when I got it. Luckily it shoots the jsb 25.4's very well at this speed (950) at around 50 yards/54.
I get about 70 shots from 300 to the factory set reg pressure of 150 bar (I get a little more than 70 shots at this velocity ) Has the same 480 cc cf tank and a 60 cc plenum. It also has a 0.222 diameter barrel that's polygonal and un-choked. This is the Long, Lite .22

Last edited: