AirMaks Arms Krait L .22 & .25 Barrel ?

I’m in the market for a Krait .22 and .25 “L” version. I understand the compact is a choked barrel and the “X” is unchoked.

Question is regarding the “L” version only. I’m getting mixed answers/info that the “L” version (520mm barrel) can be purchased in choked or unchoked. I’ve talked to a couple dealers in the USA and they didn’t help.

Any info is much appreciated.

IMG_5262.jpeg

I received this directly from Airmaks but dealer can’t seem to answer my question. And when trying to place an order, there is no option for choke or unchoked.

Last edited:
I had a L last year in .25. It didn’t have a choke. It was pellet picky but the pellet it shot, it shot it very well. It did good enough for hunting with another pellet. Didn’t shoot slugs out of the gun seeing as how I could shoot them faster out of a slingshot.
Thanks for the input. I would like to know from dealer what I’m buying, not just an “eeny meeny miny moe” you get whatever we send you.

I see a lot of “L” videos online shooting both .22 pellets and slugs but no spec on which barrel (choked or unchocked) they’re shooting.