• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kraford Lypt Gen 3 arca VS Sabre Tactical arca, which would you buy and why?

I have the long ST arca rail full length up to tip of the bottle. What version was that? I got it exactly one year ago and that was only available at that time...

I like to shoot from tripod and I have several sizes and style tripods from full camera heads to tablertops,

and also that long arca rail is fantastic holding the Impact when I am working on the projects as well.

I don't see a difference between these brands today, but if I would buy it again I will grab a longest possible.

I have the Kraford Lypt Gen3 and love it. It’s nice to be able to use the Arca Rail and Picatinny rail without having to move, adjust or switch anything. I’m sure the Saber Tactical is great too, haven’t used it. Here is the Gen3 with both a bipod and tripod attached.The Gen3 has a picatinny rail in the t-slot that can be moved forward or back and can be removed if necessary. 

Stoti

3EC395AD-0DFE-40FA-81E5-A1CEEC46D8DC.1616471678.jpeg
33A460D7-5078-4E33-BE70-C0515321826D.1616471709.jpeg