• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kraford & Lypt Delete the Reg

Your logic seems not logical to me. Even the first reg should go up or down 5 bar in pressure, why prefer a pressure which should go from 250, and down to 150 (depending on what the first reg is set at), which is the case without the first reg? That is 100 bar difference. I do not have a M3, but what is the real problem here? Doeas you seccond reg go up or down? Or doeas the chrony numbers go up or down? Does you gun shoot bad?

The M3 is doing strange things, also I noticed groups opening up the closer it gets to the 2nd reg pressure, Mk2 impacts did not have this issue.

I was checking a zero at 40 yds the other night and it was slug on slug, then a shot threw 4" high on two occasions, all be it I was shooting faster than normal, some say this can affect FPS, but I wouldn't expect two shots 4" high on occasion.. Also I've watchd the 1st reg stick at random pressures on the gauge a few times too...