• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Kraford and Lypt

Anyone know if Kraford and Lypt is still in business?

I ordered an adjustable stock for my FX the first week in December 2020 and haven't received it yet. I've emailed them three or four times asking about my order. They responded once "it should ship in a day or two". That was two months ago.

I can accept a prolonged delay because of circumstances with an explanation and a hopeful date but virtually no response makes me think I've lost my money.

I wouldn't get too worried that you've lost your money at this point; the service I've gotten from Stephen has always been super responsive and top notch. He's also dealt directly with and knows a number of posters here very well so I highly doubt anything fishy is going on. If in his shoes, I wouldn't sacrifice the good reputation that he's worked hard to build over the years to make a quick couple hundred bucks.

Try calling the # listed on the website and see if you can get a hold of them.

CrossSlide,

If you check out Airguns of Michigan on Instagram, Moose interviews him just last week, and addresses the backlog, and other hurdles in the past few months. He's a reputable guy, and the interview is quite in depth. I wouldn't worry at all, he might need to catch up on past orders.

Tom Holland 

Field Target Tech 

Fieldtargettech.com 

Thank you killahog. I checked out the video Xbowsniper suggested and he seems like a good guy and he obviously has many fans here. I’ll continue to be patient.

In the video Stephen spoke a lot about growing pains and the new products he has underway. Good for him. The problem is he’s basically doing a Kickstarter with orders yet to be filled to help fund the expansion. But in a normal Kickstarter I would probably be getting a discount on my product for helping to fund the project. In this situation I’m funding their expansion while they postpone my order without an “opt-in”, or worse, no communication of any kind.

I’m an old man and old school. You service your customers first and expand as you can. Again, I’ll be patient and I love seeing a young man becoming a great success but there are many examples of companies expanding right out of business. Not filling orders is one of the first signs of trouble.

Thanks for all the comments and help guys!

My stuff arrived. Poorly packed but it made it!
AF4F4DFE-959F-46F7-8C99-7ADEB21E7A71.1623876459.jpeg

Yes cavedweller, you were very lucky you didn't loose any of those parts...

I finally did receive my adjustable stock 5 1/2 months after ordering. Super nice quality BUT they either didn't send the right mounting screws or they machined the attachment hole to shallow. The long screw was about 1/4" shy of reaching the nut in the stock and this is after I removed the 1/8" rubber washer on the screw. I had to drill the recessed hole deeper in the aluminum to get it to fit. 😡

A little quality control can go a long way...