• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Kraford and Lypt

Back in November I ordered and paid for 2 x Panthera Buffer tube adapters. As of today I have not received them and they haven't been dispatched. I used their message system and on a couple of occassions had a reply, the last being,' don't know how we missed this, I'll get onto it'. Still nothing. I have been extremely patient, but am now more than fed up with the wait. I know K&L read the posts on here, but I shouldn't have to put something in a public arena just to try and elicit a response..

As an update K&L contacted me and sent the goods out within a few days. They arrived yesterday. The buffer tube adapters are great and fit beautifully. It's just a pity that they took 5 months to arrive.

Last edited:
Back in November I ordered and paid for 2 x Panthera Buffer tube adapters. As of today I have not received them and they haven't been dispatched. I used their message system and on a couple of occassions had a reply, the last being,' don't know how we missed this, I'll get onto it'. Still nothing. I have been extremely patient, but am now more than fed up with the wait. I know K&L read the posts on here, but I shouldn't have to put something in a public arena just to try and elicit a response..
great products..... but....