Kraal Puncher Breaker; .25 broke my firing probe

We can skip the "I was an idiot thing". 3rd time with magazine in it. I shot it , was going to put it up, could not get magazine out. I have hand arthritis, so I did the idiot thing and started tapping it with a 'hammer', yes , well, gently, with that voice saying don't do that granny... but well, I did. Now I am really paying for it.... ("Stupid Should Hurt"). Where or where can I find a part or get it repaired? Someone said , maybe find a gun being sold for parts... another said contact Kral overseas... Isn't there anyone in States who works on these or can fix one? I mean , there are gunsmiths for real guns...aren't there any gunsmiths for air rifles.....and hubby can usually fix anything with parts (he was OOT, hence me and hammer, thinking I didn't want a loaded air rifle sitting around.

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Pyramid Air referred me to Air Venturi, and I contacted them...have not heard back in weeks...
Contact Ramen at Canada Shooting Supply, he's the owner/operator and is a direct Kral dealer. He probably has one laying around.

If you'd like, im a huge Kral tinkerer/builder, and could get you back up and running. The entire action will need to be disassembled to get the probe out.

I'm in Missouri if you would want to ship to me and pay shipping both ways to fix it for you I'd do it free of charge minus whatever parts it actually needs. Can you upload some pics to give us some ideas?

Thanks
Todd