• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kozak bullpup .177

Hi
was delivered a new Kozak yesterday, the gun is very accurate very pleasing to use..........but I filled it to 250 bar last night and it only reads 190bar this morning.
My AAs510 can be filled to 220bar and stands the winter and is still ok.
graham
Its going back but has to be collected then another sent...this is uk.

Anyone had this problem ?

hi
I love this kozak had it 4 days(black one), great grouping at 45 yds but falls 8" over 70 yds, its a uk gun only 11.5 flbs, my AA S510 EXTRA .22 is 40 flbs and still loses about 2" over the 70yds.
I have used exact heavy diablo 10.34grn not waisted in as normal, these seem more accurate than the crosman premier domed10.5gr.
Seems to have a massive amount of shots filled to 250bar took 60 shots and has still 190bar.
Maybe this is a mistake on there webpage but it says more shots with .177 than .22 cannot remember the figure but is made clear more shots with .177???.Stange.
There is temptation to turn the hammer spring but the shot count would be affected.and I would be illegal

Any uk shooters want to buy my AA S510fac extra immaculate condition, handing in my licence.
graham