Knockouts mk2 slugs?

Thanx jas can't wait to see your results. My .25 is the exact same gun. Right now it is tuned for the nsa 38.5 at 890 and shooting moa at 67yds. That's the max in my yard so far. That same tune pushes the old knockouts at 940. But the accuracy edge goes to nielsen. 

My .22 is a wildcat mk3 sniper that loves the original knockouts that is all I shoot in it. At 67 it does 3/8" all day. I can't imagine much better than that with the mk2 slugs but optimism good trait, right?

As far as the new .30 knockouts I have a mk2 impact 700mm superior hybrid liner so I can't wait to try those out also.

Yeah I've had real good results out of the 22 KO's as well and that's with the standard superior liner at 950fps. I have both 600 and 700mm 22cal barrels for my other Maverick and they both shoot the KO's well. Hopefully the MKII 25cal KO's are more accurate. I really like the Wildcat MK3. I've thought about selling my Dreamline line 25cal just so I could by a Wildcat MK3. That way it would give me 2 Mavericks and a Wildcat to switch barrels around with. What speed did you shoot the 22cal KO's at? 

Sorry to disappoint but Huma Air sent me the wrong slugs. I order the MK2's and they sent me the MK1's. I'll try to see who else overseas has them in stock as Huma Air only seems to want to give me a discount on my next order. 

IMG_1135.1646335078.jpeg