• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kinda weird here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1587794539_4478301195ea3d26b767a48.32148797.jpeg

Yo, I think the issue isn’t that some people will buy what they want and some people will not. The issue with this thread is that it seems some people are upset if you enjoy shooting whatever it is that you enjoy, lol. 

I love cheap guns and expensive guns. It don’t matter to me. I love my Weihrauch. I don’t mind shooting a Gamo and seeing it not hit anything, lol. Heck, I have fun shooting squirt guns with my kids.

Actually ... has nothing to do with being cooped up, or having issue with what folks shoot, can afford or choose to shoot ?

Has to do with silly statements made by those looking perhaps to get a rise and honestly thinking whats said is realistic or even remotely true.

Folks can dream, some live there dreams .. most however do not.

Well CONGRATULATIONS you obviously are a true marksman while most can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with their Gamos you should be really proud of yourself. I am sincerely happy for you. Hats off to ya! You should make some videos to teach us how to properly shoot our Gamos because we obviously must have our shooting techniques all wrong. YO!

Yo, I think the issue isn’t that some people will buy what they want and some people will not. The issue with this thread is that it seems some people are upset if you enjoy shooting whatever it is that you enjoy, lol. 

I love cheap guns and expensive guns. It don’t matter to me. I love my Weihrauch. I don’t mind shooting a Gamo and seeing it not hit anything, lol. Heck, I have fun shooting squirt guns with my kids.

Actually ... has nothing to do with being cooped up, or having issue with what folks shoot, can afford or choose to shoot ?

Has to do with silly statements made by those looking perhaps to get a rise and honestly thinking whats said is realistic or even remotely true.

Folks can dream, some live there dreams .. most however do not.

Totally agree with this. We shoot what we can afford. Most of us are paying for our families and kids. I know Airguns are my hobby, and I too like expensive Airguns, but most of them are beyond my budget. Bravo to anyone that can afford them and post your spics! I’m always stoked when someone can get a slick gun! 

Well CONGRATULATIONS you obviously are a true marksman while most can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with their Gamos you should be really proud of yourself. I am sincerely happy for you. Hats off to ya! You should make some videos to teach us how to properly shoot our Gamos because we obviously must have our shooting techniques all wrong. YO!

Proud of myself? For being able to shoot a pellet gun well? 

Where am I?

We'll, uh. talk to ya guys, later. Or something.

. Depends on section and thread. This forum fills it's space well.

Why'd you edit your post? You said that you carry and shoot your 80 dollar break right alongside your 3800 match rifle, in matches. It was in support of acceptance, and that's exactly why I started this thread.

Can someone please direct me to the "I'm not a pretentious target-only shooter that suggests a $2k+ gun is the only solution in every single thread" section? I don't see it.

Hater much? Sheesh. 

. Depends on section and thread. This forum fills it's space well.

Why'd you edit your post? You said that you carry and shoot your 80 dollar break right alongside your 3800 match rifle, in matches. It was in support of acceptance, and that's exactly why I started this thread.

Can someone please direct me to the "I'm not a pretentious target-only shooter that suggests a $2k+ gun is the only solution in every single thread" section? I don't see it.

Hater much? Sheesh.

1587795494_356544685ea3d62604e9e7.85038968.jpeg

odd behavior in here. Mountainaire needs some mountain air. Let me just ride my...

Someone is...

Proud of myself? For being able to shoot a pellet gun well? 

Where am I?

We'll, uh. talk to ya guys, later. Or something.

I had no idea we were all paid posters here. I guess my check got lost in the mail.

This guy joined the forum a day ago and has been combative and overly sensitive since his first posting. Someone’s obviously upset his delicate sensibilities so he’s resorted to trolling the entire forum. If you don’t feed the trolls, they go away. Best to just ignore him.

If you want to crap on expensive guns, GTA is that way ——————>

Reactions: 2manyAirGunz
I am on this forum a good bit. The only thing I have ever noticed that I thought was juvenile is when you bash a FX. When I see it, I know at least 3 guys that must have some kind of alert alarm attached to their computer or phone acting as defense attorneys for the brand. I haven't seen anyone put down for liking or wanting a cheap gun. Most are very helpful to steer someone to the best cheap gun. Airguns are no different than other mechanical devices and there are turds. I have seen where guys fall in love with a turd and get very offended when guys tell them what they don't want to hear. Another thing I noticed is very few topics here go for pages and pages. Its like our attention span is so short because we are always looking for the next greatest thing. Maybe that's what the OP is eluding to. In the springer world or cheap guns that you cant screw a power plenum on, they aren't getting much love.

I am on this forum a good bit. The only thing I have ever noticed that I thought was juvenile is when you bash a FX. When I see it, I know at least 3 guys that must have some kind of alert alarm attached to their computer or phone acting as defense attorneys for the brand. I haven't seen anyone put down for liking or wanting a cheap gun. Most are very helpful to steer someone to the best cheap gun. Airguns are no different than other mechanical devices and there are turds. I have seen where guys fall in love with a turd and get very offended when guys tell them what they don't want to hear. Another thing I noticed is very few topics here go for pages and pages. Its like our attention span is so short because we are always looking for the next greatest thing. Maybe that's what the OP is eluding to. In the springer world or cheap guns that you cant screw a power plenum on, they aren't getting much love.

I think this is accurate. If you love your Gamo you can keep your Gamo. That one you can definitely keep. My first airgun was expensive when I was 5, but my second gun when I was a grown up was a piece of junk and total turd. It was fun to shoot, but it was a turd. I don’t see why those two things have to be mutually exclusive. Turns out an air rifle can be cheap and fun and not perfect German craftsmanship. Btw, for readers out there, there are many many awesome products out there. Just don’t expect a $70 Crossman to be an FX.

Status
Not open for further replies.