Killer Mice

Wildcat b.jpg

.30 caliber. Can't have enough fire power on a mouse. :)

Reactions: Tuinschutter
We've had an influx of killer mice terrorizing the livestock, and sending women and children fleeing for their lives.
I just thought I'd do my part to restore nature's balance using my 25 cal M3 topped with my Zulus.

Dennis,

when "cattle started disappearing" and with "women and children fleeing for their lives" —
you have invented a laudable and rational "explanation" to spend $3.000 on an M3 NV rig — instead of $3 for a mouse trap rigged with peanut butter. 😆

🤝🏼 Thank you for helping others like me with a limited disposable income to formulate "explanations" to spend 1000 times more money to eliminate unwanted critters than is necessary in the ignorant eyes of non-airgunners.

🔶 The places where I intend to hunt rats with my new rig don't have no "women and children" nor do they have "lifestock" — so I need to be a little creative in my "explanation".

Maybe I can reference the Bubonic plage that wasted away millions of people in the Middle Ages — and of which the rodentologists have warned?! 🤔

Matthias

Last edited:
Dennis,

when "cattle started disappearing" and with "women and children fleeing for their lives" —
you have invented a laudable and rational "explanation" to spend $3.000 on an M3 NV rig — instead of $3 for a mouse trap rigged with peanut butter. 😆

🤝🏼 Thank you for helping others like me with a limited disposable income to formulate "explanations" to spend 1000 times more money to eliminate unwanted critters than is necessary in the ignorant eyes of non-airgunners.

🔶 The places where I intend to hunt rats with my new rig don't have no "women and children" nor do they have "lifestock" — so I need to be a little creative in my "explanation".

Maybe I can reference the Bubonic plage that wasted away millions of people in the Middle Ages — and of which rodentologist warn?! 🤔

Matthias
Maybe the mice already eliminated the women, children, and livestock? The only way for them to repopulate is to eliminate the mice.
It's a never ending cycle........