Kestrel wind meter suggestions

Just about Any kestrel models will work but it depends on what you want out of it and how you want to use it, they have so many models ranging from 150-700 bucks. If you want to use it with strelok pro then I would suggest take a look at weatherflow bluetooth meter with compass. 

Personally I would take the weatherflow over the kestrel unless you go all the way up to elite or want a stand alone unit in your pocket which might not be all that useful. For long range shooting you gonna want it in a vane away from you and read the data remotely. 

Just about Any kestrel models will work but it depends on what you want out of it and how you want to use it, they have so many models ranging from 150-700 bucks. If you want to use it with strelok pro then I would suggest take a look at weatherflow bluetooth meter with compass. 

Personally I would take the weatherflow over the kestrel unless you go all the way up to elite or want a stand alone unit in your pocket which might not be all that useful. For long range shooting you gonna want it in a vane away from you and read the data remotely.

THanks,

I ordered one of the weatherflows, as I do use Strelok.