Huben Kelly @ Kraz Cool: K1 25cal is in hand.

Kelly gets a lot of praise on this site. He deserves 👏 even more. I was going to buy from another dealer to save a few $. Then I decided to at least talk to Kelly because of all the positive things I have read about him and his knowledge of the Huben offerings. I ended up getting a 25cal instead of a 22cal. I'll post more details later when I have more time. Until then, I'll just say, praise 👏 be to Kelly @ Kraz Cool. Bill and Addi.
20231213_135947.jpg

Kelly gets a lot of praise on this site. He deserves 👏 even more. I was going to buy from another dealer to save a few $. Then I decided to at least talk to Kelly because of all the positive things I have read about him and his knowledge of the Huben offerings. I ended up getting a 25cal instead of a 22cal. I'll post more details later when I have more time. Until then, I'll just say, praise 👏 be to Kelly @ Kraz Cool. Bill and Addi. View attachment 415507
Agreed!My experience with him on my GK-1 was excellent👍🏼

Love it! On my small list.
It sounds like you wanted a 22 then changed to a 25, why?
I am having a hard time deciding between 22 and 25.
The only reason I would want the 22 is higher shot count.
Bravo, my wants and needs may not match up with yours, so my reasoning may not dovetail with yours. I think the choice 🤔 of caliber can be cleared up with a conversation with Kelly. Your question is fair and understandable, so I'm not dismissing it, just trying to send you down the best path. Kelly knows the Hubens inside out. I'm sure you will get the best guidance from him. He works full-time, so reach out via text. Let us know what you decide on. Bill and Addi

Reactions: Bravo1956
I bought my .25 K1 and my .22 GK1 from Kelly. Setup was excellent and I had a problem with the K1 and sent it back to him to fix and he returned it working properly again in no time at all! He knows the Hubens inside and out.

@Airgun561 @MikeVVs looks like one from @OldSpook. I have the same one on my GK1 and it works quite well.

I bought my .25 K1 and my .22 GK1 from Kelly. Setup was excellent and I had a problem with the K1 and sent it back to him to fix and he returned it working properly again in no time at all! He knows the Hubens inside and out.

@Airgun561 @MikeVVs looks like one from @OldSpook. I have the same one on my GK1 and it works quite well.
Appreciate it👍🏼