Keeping my commitment to lower the cost of slugs in airguns...

NSA slugs are very high quality and the best value going. 
But in case you haven’t heard, Nick gets out there to meet the shooters and see what they are saying and shooting. He and his wife came to a fun shoot just south of Hemet, CA that some friends had arranged and brought a ton of slugs for us to try out. He also came to the Temecula Airgun Club Monthly shoot for the same reason. We also found out that day that Nick is a very skilled shooter as he whooped all of us on the 100 meter Canyon Shoot!
Thanks for everything you do for the Airgun Community. Merry Christmas. 

1576925911_20915757655dfdfad77bd141.27255990_FF8E4E11-AA41-426D-AD40-9E1727745A4F.png
I bought many times a serious quantity of NSA 0.30 cal. And I was very happy even if I have to pay 35 euros per box (100 pieces).This is the price from the main importer and I think everybody knows that in Europe. 

So I was waiting and I was very excited see the prices falling after the new production with the new machines from Mr Nick. I understand that there are transportansion Spences and tax and a logic profit for the importer but I fell completely disappointed when I see the new price . 49.50 euros for the box of 175 pieces. (This price is from a local store in Greece but I don’t expect something better because usually they have the same prices with the main importer ).Ok is coming cheaper now , before 0.35 cents per piece now 0.285 cents per piece.But again is expensive .So if I want 10 boxes I have to pay almost 500 euros!!!!

I am giving you an example what we have to pay here in Europe to make our lovely hobby. And I know in the end we will pay the 49.50 euros per box because if you spoil your self in slug shooting there is no road back to pellets . I want to mention here that the first time I order directly before 2 years from Mr Nick and his service was perfect. Always friendly and every time I tried to contact him by email next 2 years he replied immediately. But now he stoped deliver to individuals because probably he faced many problems with the customs and I understand this and I respect it. I still believe that there is room for a little bit better price from the dealers but 50 euros per box???!!! Of course I removed from the photo the name of the local store because I don’t want to offend anybody . I am really very very disappointed because I know Nick is trying for a better service with very logic prices but I can’t accept this big difference in the prices from the local dealers comparing the prices in USA. 

I want to apologize to Nick for my post in this topic because he has really good prices in USA. But I just want to give you an idea what we have to pay in the end here. 

I think these are a great deal also and you should be commended on making these affordable. My question is, someday will there be more sizes offered in .22, like .216 or .2165? I have some 17.5 in .2165 but that’s the only weight offered in that size and they are showing promise in my rifle. If not could someone please suggest a decent sizer to size them down to custom fit them to my .22 Veteran, without breaking the bank. I have a rockchucker. Thanks again Nick.

Well, I placed an order of the .22 17s. Hope my guns like them. To be honest, I did not buy them because of the Value, I did buy them based on THIS post/ad, but I bought them because I was not aware of the size offering. Will report back with results later. (I don't have "slug guns" per se)

intenseaty22: per my post above, my Veteran long shot these .2165s pretty good, just a little bit larger group than the AA18gr. I lost about 70fps which was expected due to bearing surface being larger. I was using my single shot tray and was shooting at 18 yds indoors and I was offered to go to a 50 & 100 yds indoor range that day but no I had to mess with leaves that day before we got a snow. As noted by another member they are short so when I use my mag, one of these days, I’ll probably use a q-tip to seat them in a little further due to fat fingers. I’d buy some heavier ones if I could size them down as the Veterans aren’t the only rifles that probably need a smaller slug. Good luck with your testing.

Well, I placed an order of the .22 17s. Hope my guns like them. To be honest, I did not buy them because of the Value, I did buy them based on THIS post/ad, but I bought them because I was not aware of the size offering. Will report back with results later. (I don't have "slug guns" per se)

Out of all the NSA slugs I have tried, they all performed well, in .22 & .25,

the .22 HP 17.5gr is my favorite. Its impact transfer of energy is nothing short than amazing.

Really good expansion also. 
1577038917_14597949475dffb44573fd59.61529714_20191204_133354.jpg