Keeping my commitment to lower the cost of slugs in airguns...

Keeping my commitment to lower the cost of slugs in airguns I made back in 2015. We have slowly been bringing it down but now with high speed machines there's no reason for high costs.

Been less than a year since I have had my automated press to bring down the cost of shooting slugs to the community.

Thank you to all who have supported and encouraged. 2020 has more excitement for airgunners.

1576882178_17694958745dfd5002085c94.97919257_20191220_140938.jpg

Thanks Nick! I've said it before and sincerely mean it when I say that you are an asset to the air gun community and a great guy to boot. You've done exactly what everyone asked you to do, you've lowered prices dramatically, while at the same time offering more and more variety to choose from in all calibers. I love the accuracy of your slugs and have and have had a pretty easy time tuning the majority of the new slugs. So much so that I had a hard time deciding which slug to stick with! The consistency of the slugs made with the new high speed press is incredible and probably has something to do with the ease of tuning. Thank you for your generosity too Nick! I really appreciate what you're doing for us air gunners and look forward to what's coming in 2020! 

I hope you have a great holiday season, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2020!

Kevin (Stoti)

Thanks everyone.

The 25 are a lower count because they are heavier and cost more to produce. We keep the price per box the same and adjust the slug quantity so a similar amount of lead is used in each box. So if the weight of the slug goes up the amount of slugs in that box goes down. 25 caliber weigh more so the slug count is lower but the raw material cost (lead) is similar to the 22 cal.