Keep Vulcan, sell Wildcat, and buy a compressor?

I started with a Marauder and quickly upgraded to an FX wildcat .22 with a hugget moderator and an FX 8-18 scope. Great setup. I recently bought a .25 Vulcan and put a hawk 6-20 scope on it.

The Vulcan out past 70 yards is significantly more accurate. I find my self shooting it more because of this.

So, anybody have opinions about selling the wildcat, only having one gun and buying an Omega supercharger to make up for the significant increase in air consumption with the wildcat?

Worth it or not? I use an omega 100cu ft tank.

Money is not the issue. Just need to make sure I'll shoot the WC enough. And it's easier to justify the compressor... But yes, the WC is nice. I am just impressed how much more accurate the Vulcan is seeming to shoot.

any chance the nicer scope is part of the reason. The FX scope is no slouch at about $300 but the Hawk sidewinder is noticeably nicer, and the parralex adjustment is much better.

Yup. (I find it odd that I'm saying this since I'm a big WC fan.)
From what you've said, I can tell that you are liking the Vulcan more than the WC. You'll reach for the WC less and less. It's a natural progression of your collection. It's hard to let them go, though. Take a picture. 
I do wonder if your WC is shooting a little hot though. Mine does very well at long range shooting. Also, I do think that the scope is making a difference. I agree that the FX scope is a nice one but, the Hawke is at the next level with much finer lines and clearer glass. 
WC's are sought after so, I don't see you having any trouble selling it for a fair price. 
Tom

$8.00 fills if neither they nor you are going to move sounds pretty darn good.
We picked up an Altros Booster ( $660 ish ) due to lack of air in this area but then could pick up a higher psi rifle that EATS air as the top end of the fill is now no problem. If you happen to have a good shop compressor ( great if you already had a paint/spray/dryer set up ! ) it might be worth looking at.

And I have never been able to have 1 airgun. 

John

Have you shot groups with the Vulcan at 100 yards comparing to the Wildcat? Just curious what the Vulcan can do. I was able to get a near 1 inch group at 100 yards with my Wildcat. 7 shots went into an inch and one fell a half inch low. I'm shooting the JSB 15.89s and they are shooting around 930-940 fps. I did get new tins from Pyramyd Air and the pellets in the new tins have thicker skirts compared to the other tin I have. The 15.89 pellets with thicker skirts seem to shoot better out of my Wildcat. 

k_h_d

The difference in accuracy is probably .22 vs .25 not brand A vs brand B. The larger calibers are known for better long range shooting.

If I were you, I'd keep them both. Sight the Wildcat in to shoot accurately in the 20 -50 yard range and grab the .25 Vulcan when you need to reach out farther.

Plus like gorgata said it's nice to have multiple options.

I don't shoot my Marauder very often anymore now that I have a Wildcat, but it is nice having a backup.

Matt

I'd say keep both and save up for a compressor. Good to have different calibers for different applications. Remember there are 500 shots in a .22 tin and only 250 in the .25 tin. Shooting under 75 yards or just plinking, the .22 is Great. On those windy days or you need to reach out and touch a critter past 75 yards, you will be glad you have the .25. You have two very nice rifles; you will most likely regret getting rid of either. Compressor options are increasing and pricing is becoming more reasonable. 
Best of luck with the decision!
NM

I think most likely an Omega super charger. Maybe the turbocharger but probably just the super.

biggest reason for a compressor is convenience obviously. Very early in the usable amount of air from my omega 100 cu ft tank you can't fill the gun to 250 bar.

the wildcat is great, but the Vulcan really is nice in wind or at 75+ yards. I have a few crossman automatic resetting squirrel targets out around my property I use for target practice. Furthest is at 75 yards but after I clear a line of site path into the woods I'll set some at 100+ yards.