• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Karma Karma Red Panda Bench Model

The kind of port i have been asking for since i got back into airgunning.
rerally the single or dual transfer ports are so,,,,,, SIGH
Also i dont know if its just me, but feeding a pellet forward with a pin probe over a dual transfer port,,,,, that never feel good.
EdGuns have been using these for years, as have Taipan Veterans... Nothing new to see here.

Sorry to hear that your gun got damaged Tom1232 but you are not the only one I got my RP on the 10th and when I opened the box they also had a tin of pellets in the case, the tin was badly damaged I looked over the gun did not see no physical damage but when I shot It I had It sighted in in 3 shots at 50 yards and the next ten shots where smaller than my pinky. Then shot the 5 shots and it dropped an inch. Refilled with air and the pressure just kept dropping. Then the second reg. seal started blowing. So it is back to be repaired. the UPS really mess it up. Thank goodness that PJ and Donny Fl are helping me out to get it repaired. I truly do respect them for all they are doing.

The gun can shoot! It’s very stable and obviously born for the bench. Upon arriving to BTO indoor range, I got sighted-in in short order. Sent the target to 100 yards and shot my first 5-shot group with it:
IMG_3055.jpeg

After bringing this back and seeing it, I knew things were serious!

Okay, went for the proving ground; 5 consecutive 5-shot groups and pull average. Best my .30 Cricket 2 Tac has done is .97” CTC average.

IMG_3054.jpeg

IMG_3056.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

.8878” CTC average.

Yep, it was indoors. I’m sure all critics could have done much better. I am getting a very good BC with the AEA pellets. I look forward to the challenge of competition with this PCP. See y’all at RMAC 👊🏻

Last edited:
The gun can shoot! It’s very stable and obviously born for the bench. Upon arriving to BTO indoor range, I got sighted-in in short order. Sent the target to 100 yards and shot my first 5-shot group with it:
View attachment 465375

Okay, went for the proving ground; 5 consecutive 5-shot groups and pull average. Best my .30 Cricket 2 Tac has done is .97” CTC average.

View attachment 465381
View attachment 465387
View attachment 465395
.8878” CTC average.

Yep, it was indoors. I’m sure all critics could have done much better. I am getting a very good BC with the AEA pellets. I look forward to the challenge of competition with this PCP. See y’all at RMAC 👊🏻
Ain't nothing wrong with that! .076 BC?! From a pellet?

Reactions: Zin and zx10wall
Ain't nothing wrong with that! .076 BC?! From a pellet?
Where did the 0.076 BC come from? I think he told me the avg was 0.072. Still pretty awesome. I get about 0.066 with my Delta Wolf from those pellets. I’m curious if it’s because I’m at 885 fps and Derrick is at 940 fps. I know theoretically from @Ballisticboy Miles posts, it shouldn’t change with speed if the profile is accurate for the pellets, but G1 isn’t even close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zin
View attachment 465375

View attachment 465381
View attachment 465387
View attachment 465395
.8878” CTC average.

Looks very good. Seems like my Skout might have some competition. 😂

Where did the 0.076 BC come from? I think he told me the avg was 0.072. Still pretty awesome. I get about 0.066 with my Delta Wolf from those pellets. I’m curious if it’s because I’m at 885 fps and Derrick is at 940 fps. I know theoretically from @Ballisticboy Miles posts, it shouldn’t change with speed if the profile is accurate for the pellets, but G1 isn’t even close.
Zoomed in AVG I thought looks like .076 but I could be wrong. Regardless very good BC from a pellet.
Screenshot_20240517_205609_Chrome.jpg

Downstream of the valve, you have a large exit port which can rotate and choke off flow. One you have it set to your liking, the Red Panda has a feature that locks the desired position of the transfer port. This adjustable transfer port sends unfolding air into a cylindrical chamber that surrounds the barrel’s 6 radial transfer ports.

Instead of feeding a single or dual port, it’s funneling into 6 ports. I hope I’ve explain that well enough.

Last edited:
The kind of port i have been asking for since i got back into airgunning.
rerally the single or dual transfer ports are so,,,,,, SIGH
Also i dont know if its just me, but feeding a pellet forward with a pin probe over a dual transfer port,,,,, that never feel good.
Back around 2005 we called then "spools" (ala ChrisK) and this can be done for any airgun. Designed correctly (and that is big) can increase both power and efficiency and that was w/out any adjustments available.

John

Cheap gauges are actually used on lot of European & Czech guns now, unfortunately. It’s a problem for sure. Daystate, BRK, Taipan, AGT and many others.
[/QUOTE]

Understandably, as gages are typically the first to get replaced even by the non airgun smiths, to the digital ones. Why put in Wika gages and bill the customer for them, when they’re probably gonna swap in digital gages?
At least the gun came with bsp threads. PCP’s should never ever come with NPT threads cause gage choices of quality are limited.

Finally! Someone came out with a digital, usb cord rechargeable, BAR reading gage in NPT threads. Got one coming in for my Skout

Cheap gauges are actually used on lot of European & Czech guns now, unfortunately. It’s a problem for sure. Daystate, BRK, Taipan, AGT and many others.
I think the gripe is it's made in China , in the same place aea is made. Donny fl put the touches on and the put a sweet barrel on it and jacked the price up.
Sorry to hear that your gun got damaged Tom1232 but you are not the only one I got my RP on the 10th and when I opened the box they also had a tin of pellets in the case, the tin was badly damaged I looked over the gun did not see no physical damage but when I shot It I had It sighted in in 3 shots at 50 yards and the next ten shots where smaller than my pinky. Then shot the 5 shots and it dropped an inch. Refilled with air and the pressure just kept dropping. Then the second reg. seal started blowing. So it is back to be repaired. the UPS really mess it up. Thank goodness that PJ and Donny Fl are helping me out to get it repaired. I truly do respect them for all they are doing.
See this right there is why everyone sits on one side of the coin or the other. A new Rifle at that price point should be nothing more then stellar. No worms or bugs. QC should be 100% on par. I won't spend 2500 on a rifle till I see a good track record and customer support. And with the nightmarish situations that I have seen from Chinese manufacturers makes me ponder. I'm all about innovation and buying/owning the latest and greatest but I'll let the others be the beta testers so I don't set my own cash on fire lol.

A major reason I've become allergic to selling air rifles long-distance is the fact that the longer and/or heavier the rifle package, the MORE EXPONENTIALLY difficult it becomes to get it to its destination without damage to the contents. Consequently, packaging weight and mass must also increase EXPONENTIALLY to the weight and mass of the contents if they are to arrive intact; as also must insured-value fees (increase shipping costs).

Example- We have our example of how a run-of-the-mill foam-padded hard rifle case fails to protect a long, 18 pound, $1500+ air rifle from ape-ish package handlers bent on destroying the contents. In my experience it would take a $200 airline-approved rifle case that is 10-15 pounds heavier than the afore-described coffin-case.

So the cost of the necessary case not only adds $150 to the price of the rifle, but another 10 pounds to the shipping weight; thereby increasing not only package weight, but also insured-value. Hence EXPONENTIALLY increasing not only the price of the rifle, but also shipping costs- what I'll term 'a triple-whammy'!

To close I'll repeat a bit of advice I've posted several times before. The only way to insure long, heavy air rifles arrive intact is to OVER-PACKAGE to the point it is virtually impossible for package-handling apes to destroy the contents, and insure the package for enough value to replace the contents ANYWAY. Also might not be a bad idea to insure the contents for enough replacement value to include untold hours of your time and aggravation dealing with a UPS, FedEx or USPS damage claim!

The RP may be a short-lived offering simply because of its shipping-case shortcomings.

1716116890971.png

At least the gun came with bsp threads. PCP’s should never ever come with NPT threads cause gage choices of quality are limited.

Finally! Someone came out with a digital, usb cord rechargeable, BAR reading gage in NPT threads. Got one coming in for my Skout
[/QUOTE]

That is funny. I am just the opposite. I prefer gauges in PSI. I have been using PSI for 50 years. I have no use for BAR. I am currently trying to find a gauge that reads PSI for my DRS.

I think the gripe is it's made in China , in the same place aea is made. Donny fl put the touches on and the put a sweet barrel on it and jacked the price up.

See this right there is why everyone sits on one side of the coin or the other. A new Rifle at that price point should be nothing more then stellar. No worms or bugs. QC should be 100% on par. I won't spend 2500 on a rifle till I see a good track record and customer support. And with the nightmarish situations that I have seen from Chinese manufacturers makes me ponder. I'm all about innovation and buying/owning the latest and greatest but I'll let the others be the beta testers so I don't set my own cash on fire lol.
I concur. The one I have is stellar. Very good! Don’t drop it though‼️

Reactions: TonyP and Dairyboy