Karma Airguns - Red Pandas are going out into the wild!

1714682118272.png

Today was a big day for us at Karma Airguns...but first, a moment of reflection.

From Donny...
"Just shy of the one-year anniversary of the first Red Panda prototype arriving in the US, we at Karma Airguns are reflecting on a remarkable journey throughout 2023. In a year marked by unprecedented victories, the underdog emerged triumphant, etching its name in the annals of airgun history.

Entering the largest airgun competition in the United States with ten prototype airguns, the Red Panda faced off against a field of hundreds of well-established contenders. Against all odds, father-son duo Val and Thayne Simmons seized the spotlight, clinching first and second place, respectively, at the Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge.

Thayne Simmons, for whom the RP is named, further solidified his legacy by achieving the highest score in the 100-yard bench competition, an impressive 239. His feats didn't stop there. In a display of unparalleled skill and determination, Thayne repeated victories in back-to-back-to-back, major 100-yard benchrest competitions, a feat unmatched by any competitor in the history of the sport.

The culmination of these achievements within the span of a single year underscores the extraordinary prowess of the Red Panda prototype and the unwavering dedication of its handlers. As Karma Airguns looks ahead, it remains committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation and excellence in the world of airgun technology.

The Karma Airguns team is eagerly anticipating your experience with our purposefully designed bench gun. We're thrilled to announce the official release of the production-ready Red Panda in the United States, now available for purchase. Dealers can expect their shipments to arrive shortly."

The first batch of RP's are all bench/pellet focused .30 cal air rifles, but other calibers and slug optimized barrels are coming soon.

US dealers currently include
  • DonnyFL
  • The Pellet Shop
  • 912 Airguns
  • Airgun Tactical
  • Airgun Pro Shop
  • Airgun Outdoors
  • Alamo Airguns
  • East Idaho Airguns
  • High Pressure Pneumatics
  • Pyramyd Air
  • SPAW
  • Tenacious Airguns
  • Utah Airguns
The international dealer list is being finalized will be available soon.

1714682608768.png

• Sad
Reactions: Airfuture
Where are they made.
in the AEA factory. ....EDIT: WRONG!!!! These are actually made in one of only a handfull of factories that are authorized to make weapons in China. The same factory just happens to also make parts for AEA. They used the tooling for the air tubes and a few other parts because they already had it on hand. This is NOT an AEA gun or made with AEA parts. Not even close. Apparently people who have these in thier hands are saying "I just shot the best 100 yard group of my life"...I guess they are hearing that alot. .30 cals only now as of May 13th 2024 (today). in 45 days there will be a large shipment that will include other calibers. In the same shipment should also be the SLS Compact and Standard models. Pre-order through my link and I'll make 6%. Order now if you want yours in the next batch! -Nate

1.JPG

Last edited:
Where are they made.

I believe in China. The twist rate on the .22 and .25 barrels is listed as 1/17.7 on Pyramyd Air. That sounds like a Lothar Walther barrel. It could be the majority of the rifle is manufactured in China, and then the barrel and possibly other parts are then installed in America.

From what I understand, Karma Airguns is owned by DonnyFL. I believe DonnyFL moderators are also made in China.

Reactions: Ta-Ta Toothie