• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Karl Puncher Breaker vs Flashpup?

I wouldn’t call these guns comparable, IMHO. The Kral is a lot nicer out of the box and has a lot more tuning potential and they were just marked down $130 on PA!!! I think the sale ended today but even still, the flash pup seems like a $350 gun for $300 and the Kral is an $850 gun for $500 (was $380 yesterday).

But it I would ask Steve Shally on his latest review. He’ll give you his honest opinion and it’s worth a bit more than my inexperienced one.

Reactions: Rasberryrl
I just bought one from a forum member here. The cocking is very stiff compared to other high end pups. But, this isn't a high end pup. This is an entry level pup that has some nice features. If I put my thumb behind cheek piece and pull back with one finger it isn't too bad. Plus the lever doesn't have to move much to reset hammer. I don't have much racket going on by my ear. After adjust the trigger and HST. Its a laser with 16gr. I have it set starting at 888fps-935fps for 40 shots per fill. It only uses 50bar of air. It would be an easy pump pup with the small air cylinder

Reactions: Rasberryrl