KapMan from Air Tanks Plus

I ordered a few to try. They work well. Cheaper options exist such as slip on rubber caps available in several sizes from hardware/auto parts stores and I have lots of these lying around from automotive work but the KapMan devices do the job as designed.

Here is one cheap option-https://www.summitracing.com/parts/trd-9009/applications

Amazon has similar kits in all black-search vacuum cap kits

I don't care about the "bling" but I do like good function. Are the KapMan things any better than the vacuum caps at sealing the fitting? Nope. But when using the vacuum caps I often had more trouble removing the cap from the fitting because of the slicker surface and the fact that grasping the rubber cap can squeeze it onto the fitting making it a bit harder to pull off. Not a major problem and the cheap piece will certainly do the job. The KapMan is rigid so it's easy to grasp and it clicks firmly into place and stays there until pulled off. A good idea and well made but is it worth $9? Was to me (for 4), might not be to others. But you're right, it does look better too😊

I don't care about the "bling" but I do like good function. Are the KapMan things any better than the vacuum caps at sealing the fitting? Nope. But when using the vacuum caps I often had more trouble removing the cap from the fitting because of the slicker surface and the fact that grasping the rubber cap can squeeze it onto the fitting making it a bit harder to pull off. Not a major problem and the cheap piece will certainly do the job. The KapMan is rigid so it's easy to grasp and it clicks firmly into place and stays there until pulled off. A good idea and well made but is it worth $9? Was to me (for 4), might not be to others. But you're right, it does look better too
1f60a.svg

@bandg Thanks for the input. I ordered 2 of them to day. I want protection first and Bling is alway a good second. 

Thanks for everyone's comments...