Kalibrgun Springbok Pre-Orders!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Springbok.jpeg

Interesting, it has the same semi auto mechanism as AEA. Using recycled air to cycle the next pellet. Being made by Kalibrgun I expect it will be a much more refined mechanism than AEA. This springbok is definitely checking a lot of boxes for a semi auto: adjustable reg, removable mag, uses a pellet probe to seat the pellet instead of shooting from the mag, great barrel, made by well known company with reputable dealers. Looking good so far!

Interesting, it has the same semi auto mechanism as AEA. Using recycled air to cycle the next pellet. Being made by Kalibrgun I expect it will be a much more refined mechanism than AEA. This springbok is definitely checking a lot of boxes for a semi auto: adjustable reg, removable mag, uses a pellet probe to seat the pellet instead of shooting from the mag, great barrel, made by well known company with reputable dealers. Looking good so far!
They did the same thing with Colibri in 2014 but they failed. Then they planned to do it on Capybara but they haven't done anything yet. I was looking forward to new things from them, new technologies but so far they have let me down.

Yeah, this is an interesting gun! 👍🏼

I just wished this particular manufacturer would offer synthetic stocks as a standard (my mind just doesn't want to combine a functional bullpup with a traditional wood stock.... If you're going to break with tradition, you might as well go functional all the way....).

I'm glad that we're getting a new model — these are truly the golden times to be an airgunner. 🔆

Matthias

Last edited: