• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun shooters Chime-In!

My .25 GA PT Kalibrgun Cricket BP 65fpe Beast putting a smile on @orion ’s face.
2891C516-5B03-497D-8C97-2D4BC6A9D676.jpeg

I bought my first cricket from Georgia air guns (cricket carbine 22 cal. )It's a laser, give Charlie a call you won't go wrong. Has been in the business for some time, cleans the barrel with his own process , also he'll send you a target with different pellets used with the fps (usually 3 to 4 different one's) so you can see the accuracy of each one. He's easy to talk too. I have the cricket tact II 60, mainly use it from the bench, very accurate lot's of shot count. Tell him what your intensions of use are and he'll help you out . Good Luck ! Darell

Reactions: Deltaman
Don’t leave us hanging… how so?
That day I didn’t have any gun at all, I was waiting for my RTI to be delivered, but in the process a friend lend me an FX Dreamline and was the gun I took out that day. Checked zero at home all good, but just arrived at the permission after driving about 5 mins and then I couldn’t see where I was hitting, I’ve never experienced POI shift ….fx…. before. I was lucky my friend Christian had his other Cricket with him. Even when it was missing a bipod I remember taking it out and putting iguanas down on the first shot and me saying…..that’s what I’m talking about !!! That gun saved the day

That day I didn’t have any gun at all, I was waiting for my RTI to be delivered, but in the process a friend lend me an FX Dreamline and was the gun I took out that day. Checked zero at home all good, but just arrived at the permission after driving about 5 mins and then I couldn’t see where I was hitting, I’ve never experienced POI shift ….fx…. before. I was lucky my friend Christian had his other Cricket with him. Even when it was missing a bipod I remember taking it out and putting iguanas down on the first shot and me saying…..that’s what I’m talking about !!! That gun saved the day
Good story, sweet memories for you… thanks.