• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun shooters Chime-In!

Oups...I forgot to show you this one : Cricket 1st generation in .22 , about 7 years old , handmade camo painting . My very first Kalibrgun and first PCP . A serious starlings killer :) .

By the way , for the Tactical 60 in .30 cal owners....how's the noise : backyard friendly or not (with moderator) ?

IMG_1876.JPG

Reactions: Camaro454
Trying to convince myself to pick up a Cricket 2 Tactical 45 in .22. From what I can see Talon Tunes has the best price right now at 1349.... but for how long??!! 😨
Merry Christmas to me!! Just placed an order for the Cricket 2 Tactical 45 in .22

At this price point, do you guys feel a hard case should be included? Or, is it just an adder to the cost of the gun and maybe you'd rather buy your own hard case??

Reactions: mcoulter
@Centercut How many shots does it take for the speed silo event? Just wondered how many mag changes you make? I realize misses must be factored in but how many targets do you engage?

From experience Crickets aren’t the fastest mags to change.
I won that event Sportsman Class. Mags hold 14, you have 20 targets total. So one mag change. You have to start with empty mags. You can speed load mags and shoot or single load and shoot. You shoot 3 qual rounds Saturday and best time is counted to get to finals. Then Sunday one practice round before the final. 100 shots total. I missed none out of 100 shots. Was probably going too slow but it worked for me. 😎

Reactions: zx10wall