Kalibrgun Semi-Auto at SHOT Show 2022 by Hard Air Magazine

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
HAM-5-4.1642794394.jpeg

HAM-9-1.1642794394.jpeg

Check out more pictures and a nice write-up by HAM https://hardairmagazine.com/news/new-secret-kalibrgun-cricket-semi-auto-shown-at-shot-show-and-more/

Click HERE for more SHOT Show News and Products

Kalibrgun has been trying to make a reliable semi auto since 2014. I hope this one is for real. I take exception though to the comment in the video that, "you can tell it's a semi because of the straight back cocking handle.

My Kalibrgun Colibri (Hummingbird), has the same handle. You have to shuck that handle back AND forward to chamber each round.

Just saying....

Colibri 5.1642855440.jpg

Reactions: 218bee
I've never seen a gun that has no stand alone purchase available for every single part of the gun. It's gun parts basically, for someone who breaks their stock for example. The issue is' it might cost 40-50% of the price of the new gun.
I called AOA, they don't just sell the carbon fiber stock by itself, they only sell it as a whole gun for $2325 for the tactical version. A little overpriced in my opinion so I passed on it. I also inquired about the Argus carbon fiber stock and they don't have that at the time I called and don't plan to sell the carbon fiber stock separately as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ANB
I called AOA, they don't just sell the carbon fiber stock by itself, they only sell it as a whole gun for $2325 for the tactical version. A little overpriced in my opinion so I passed on it. I also inquired about the Argus carbon fiber stock and they don't have that at the time I called and don't plan to sell the carbon fiber stock separately as well.
Hey, Arch.
I looked on AoA's site for the new semi-auto tactical version and didn't see it listed anywhere. The $2325 you mention is that the price they quoted for the new semi-auto Cricket tactical in carbon fiber? Did they mention when it would be available? Frankly, that price is a bit of a deterrent to buying it imo :S

Hey, Arch.
I looked on AoA's site for the new semi-auto tactical version and didn't see it listed anywhere. The $2325 you mention is that the price they quoted for the new semi-auto Cricket tactical in carbon fiber? Did they mention when it would be available? Frankly, that price is a bit of a deterrent to buying it imo :S
Hi Remnoth,

I was referring to the regular Cricket II Tactical version, not the semi-auto as that product is still unreleased...if ever. Kalibrgun have a history of releasing concept guns at shows that never made it to retail.

Reactions: Remnoth