Kalibrgun KalibrGun Ocelot Tune and first kill

IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4935.jpeg

IMG_4938.jpeg

I posted a week or so ago asking about the Ocelot. Seems from what I found on line and by the response they were not overly popular based off price and the existence of the pp700.

Most of what I read online I found to be mostly true once I had it in my hand.

I spent yesterday and today doing some spit and polish. Gun is extremely easy to work on. The lead in on the barrel was a bit tight. I polished the barrel inside, crown, and opened up the lead in just a bit.

The trigger was as everyone said, heavy. Turned out neither first or second stage adjustment screws were even touching the sear. Gave the surfaces and adjuster screws a polish along with the trigger and hammer spring ends. The trigger is now very light and crisp.

Group sizes are now what I would expect from a pistol for the asking retail price.

With all the rain we have had my yard has exploded with weeds and all the critters that brings. Most get a pass but gophers are not in that list. I his one popped up about 15 yards away from my bench. Easy headshot. Now I like the Ocelot even more.

View attachment 452946View attachment 452948
View attachment 452947
I posted a week or so ago asking about the Ocelot. Seems from what I found on line and by the response they were not overly popular based off price and the existence of the pp700.

Most of what I read online I found to be mostly true once I had it in my hand.

I spent yesterday and today doing some spit and polish. Gun is extremely easy to work on. The lead in on the barrel was a bit tight. I polished the barrel inside, crown, and opened up the lead in just a bit.

The trigger was as everyone said, heavy. Turned out neither first or second stage adjustment screws were even touching the sear. Gave the surfaces and adjuster screws a polish along with the trigger and hammer spring ends. The trigger is now very light and crisp.

Group sizes are now what I would expect from a pistol for the asking retail price.

With all the rain we have had my yard has exploded with weeds and all the critters that brings. Most get a pass but gophers are not in that list. I his one popped up about 15 yards away from my bench. Easy headshot. Now I like the Ocelot even more.
That's a beautiful pistol you have there! Is the power on par with the pp700?

Reactions: wildcj5