Kalibrgun Cricket Mini .22 super pester

This is the one that "got away from me", I've watched AEAC's Mini Carbine review so many times I couldn't guess...Like the Veteran and Huntsman models "Mini Carbines" seemed to be universally loved. Many times I've considered selling one of my "long guns" and getting a Mini but just to much Hassel packin' and shippin'...There isn't a whole lot said or written about the Mini Carbine...or listed for sale...thanks for posting...I would LIKE to see your 30y groups myself!
As stated earlier, they are super boring. I had forgot she also loves the NSA 17.5’s as well. Here is two, 5 shot groups at 30. The shoot-n-see target was probably the best group I’ve ever shot in my life and pure luck. The second group is more typical at 30 with the slugs.
41FE532C-C60F-4BAA-8402-9EE2C3DE8EFD.jpeg
F31036A5-395D-466F-814F-C62E3C06F6FF.png

This is the one that "got away from me", I've watched AEAC's Mini Carbine review so many times I couldn't guess...Like the Veteran and Huntsman models "Mini Carbines" seemed to be universally loved. Many times I've considered selling one of my "long guns" and getting a Mini but just to much Hassel packin' and shippin'...There isn't a whole lot said or written about the Mini Carbine...or listed for sale...thanks for posting...I would LIKE to see your 30y groups myself!
Funny how things work out...fast forward two weeks...Jammin22 put his Mini up for sale...I tried to ignore it overnight hopping someone would snag it so I wouldn't have to box a gun up for a "sell to buy deal" ...however wife cleared me to buy before selling one...Upon contacting, member Jammin22...he agreed to an even trade for My Rapid 12 .20 I've owned for 19 years...just too heavy for me post stroke for his Mini...Both guns shipped today and we're both stoked!!! I've been wanting one of these for years...funny how things work out...Thanks Jammin & AGN! (Had to box one up anyway lol)

Funny how things work out...fast forward two weeks...Jammin22 put his Mini up for sale...I tried to ignore it overnight hopping someone would snag it so I wouldn't have to box a gun up for a "sell to buy deal" ...however wife cleared me to buy before selling one...Upon contacting, member Jammin22...he agreed to an even trade for My Rapid 12 .20 I've owned for 19 years...just too heavy for me post stroke for his Mini...Both guns shipped today and we're both stoked!!! I've been wanting one of these for years...funny how things work out...Thanks Jammin & AGN! (Had to box one up anyway lol)
Your quite welcome! It has been quite of an adventure in the air gun world for me. Never know what will happen from day to day. I am glad it worked out for both of us.

Reactions: SMH and RM100GUY
Lucky guys on both sides! Can't believe your getting rid of that Rapid. One of those guns I'd love to own but in reality too long and heavy for my needs also. I think you'll enjoy the mini.

Lucky guys on both sides! Can't believe your getting rid of that Rapid. One of those guns I'd love to own but in reality too long and heavy for my needs also. I think you'll enjoy the mini.
Didn't make the decision lightly but was the correct decision...the big long heavy guns just to much for me post stroke...Wolverine and my HW97s also limit my shooting time as I don't shoot from a bench much. The Rapid just lived in it's box lonely all by it's self...wasn't right...I'll shoot the Mini.

Didn't make the decision lightly but was the correct decision...the big long heavy guns just to much for me post stroke...Wolverine and my HW97s also limit my shooting time as I don't shoot from a bench much. The Rapid just lived in it's box lonely all by it's self...wasn't right...I'll shoot the Mini.
I don't blame you one bit brother. I'm just glad you can still shoot after the stroke!

I don't blame you one bit brother. I'm just glad you can still shoot after the stroke!
Me too! Didn't effect my trigger finger...at least not much...just constant battle with being tired...still enjoying the hobby more than ever...especially my AGN buddies...some call me most days...Your with me on every shot with the Veteran...never been a better airgun...The Mini has an up hill battle to be as good as my Vet...I'm an honest man and I'll call it as I see it...this one is going to be interesting!!!

Your incoming Cricket will, in all likelihood, shoot like the rest of them..... FANTASTIC

The only fly in the ointment is, the fact that it is going head to head with a dialed in Taipan!

My money is on them being equally capable, but the ergos of one will be preferable to the other.
Congrats on the new to you Mini. They are stellar platforms, and I do regret selling my Mini off.

Your incoming Cricket will, in all likelihood, shoot like the rest of them..... FANTASTIC

The only fly in the ointment is, the fact that it is going head to head with a dialed in Taipan!

My money is on them being equally capable, but the ergos of one will be preferable to the other.
Congrats on the new to you Mini. They are stellar platforms, and I do regret selling my Mini off.
Very nice reply!!! Depends on the Mini's trigger...I'm not fussy about most things but need that perfect trigger for "sitting unbenched" precision...gunna' have to break out my dial calibers for this pair!!!!
The Vet sent the Sreyr Pro X home with it's tail between it's legs at twice the price...trigger trigger trigger!

The Cricket trigger was really nice, but my Steyr triggers feel better to me.
Steyrs, for me, always feel a little soft on sear release. Not as soft as an Anschutz, but not as crisp as a Walther, if that makes sense?
With that said, personal preferences will always rule the day, and you may find the Cricket spot on.

It will be interesting to hear your assessment of the 2 platforms in a head to head.