Kalibrgun Cricket Mini .22 super pester

I’ve owned a ton of rifles over the years, and really liked a bunch of them, but this little gal is one of the most versatile, accurate and shoulders better than just about anything I’ve owned.

I can run redesign’s at 750ish , 18’s at 880 , hades over 900 and GTO’s over 1000 if need be, all with incredible accuracy at 30 yards. Having said that, I’ve got .30 and .357 rifles that fill my need for anything from deer, yotes, turkey and squirrels.

Where this rifle really shines is down low, she’s super adjustable and just as accurate at low speeds. With her weight, length, accuracy, mouse fart quiteness, incredible shot count and shouldering capabilities, she makes a perfect weapon for my falconry bird abatement job.

While most of my pigeon work is with birds of prey, I do have lot’s opportunities to use my air rifles when the job is too dangerous for the hawk. With this setup, I’m able to feed the pigeons to my hawk with no worries (lead poisoning).

My second need for a low powered rifle is my chicken coop (inside and out). The rats seem never ending. I literally can kill a couple per night, year around. With lead being toxic to poultry, again I’m able to take advantage of low speeds, superior accuracy and literally an almost silent rifle.

While the majority of all my pigeon and rat shooting takes place inside 30 yards, I did want to see what she was capable of out to 50 yards. I expected very little with 15 and 11gr pellets in the 685-690 fps range, but I was definitely WRONG. In the right conditions, I have no doubt I could make clean, accurate kills at 75 yards on pigeons.

What makes the rifle the most special, is she is literally the CHEAPEST pcp I’ve ever purchased since starting the hobby 15 years ago. 😂

Behold- “Jolene”, the do it all, silent pester! Below is the 5 shot group at 50 this morning off a single bag (bipod was inside and I must have been lazy). I’m not going to add a picture of the 30 yard groups, as they are literally hole in hole.

531D901E-30DF-48F3-8098-6D3A3D74635B.jpeg

10604DE4-F50C-4D79-B1AF-1F939277672A.jpeg

Last edited:
These are on my short list to get, don't think I ever heard any complaints about them. Just a little beautiful, light, efficient rifle.
Everyone complains about loading the mag, but with 14 round mags, I’ve never had a reason to reload fast. Just takes a little time to get used to. Other than that, they really are the perfect all around rifle.

Reactions: Centercut
Still love mine. Never quite understood the issues with reloading the mag. 14 rounds is a good amount and swapping them is very easy after a few times. Excellent always accurate shooter.

@SMH - question for you. How are you getting 880 from the 18s? Mine is shooting them around 800. I tried to increase the reg (have a second reg from Ernest Rowe that's setup at 130 or 135 bar) and get up to 880 but had a problem with the hammer spring needing to be swapped to a stronger one. Once I did that the valve started leaking because the valve spring was too weak (I do have a stronger valve spring but never went so far as to install that).

Still love mine. Never quite understood the issues with reloading the mag. 14 rounds is a good amount and swapping them is very easy after a few times. Excellent always accurate shooter.

@SMH - question for you. How are you getting 880 from the 18s? Mine is shooting them around 800. I tried to increase the reg (have a second reg from Ernest Rowe that's setup at 130 or 135 bar) and get up to 880 but had a problem with the hammer spring needing to be swapped to a stronger one. Once I did that the valve started leaking because the valve spring was too weak (I do have a stronger valve spring but never went so far as to install that).
I’m not totally sure. Frear set this one up, but no clue where then reg is set. Wherever she is, it’s extremely adjustable with just the hammer spring.

I’ve owned a ton of rifles over the years, and really liked a bunch of them, but this little gal is one of the most versatile, accurate and shoulders better than just about anything I’ve owned.

I can run redesign’s at 750ish , 18’s at 880 , hades over 900 and GTO’s over 1000 if need be, all with incredible accuracy at 30 yards. Having said that, I’ve got .30 and .357 rifles that fill my need for anything from deer, yotes, turkey and squirrels.

Where this rifle really shines is down low, she’s super adjustable and just as accurate at low speeds. With her weight, length, accuracy, mouse fart quiteness, incredible shot count and shouldering capabilities, she makes a perfect weapon for my falconry bird abatement job.

While most of my pigeon work is with birds of prey, I do have lot’s opportunities to use my air rifles when the job is too dangerous for the hawk. With this setup, I’m able to feed the pigeons to my hawk with no worries (lead poisoning).

My second need for a low powered rifle is my chicken coop (inside and out). The rats seem never ending. I literally can kill a couple per night, year around. With lead being toxic to poultry, again I’m able to take advantage of low speeds, superior accuracy and literally an almost silent rifle.

While the majority of all my pigeon and rat shooting takes place inside 30 yards, I did want to see what she was capable of out to 50 yards. I expected very little with 15 and 11gr pellets in the 685-690 fps range, but I was definitely WRONG. In the right conditions, I have no doubt I could make clean, accurate kills at 75 yards on pigeons.

What makes the rifle the most special, is she is literally the CHEAPEST pcp I’ve ever purchased since starting the hobby 15 years ago. 😂

Behold- “Jolene”, the do it all, silent pester! Below is the 5 shot group at 50 this morning off a single bag (bipod was inside and I must have been lazy). I’m not going to add a picture of the 30 yard groups, as they are literally hole in hole.

View attachment 354119
View attachment 354120
This is the one that "got away from me", I've watched AEAC's Mini Carbine review so many times I couldn't guess...Like the Veteran and Huntsman models "Mini Carbines" seemed to be universally loved. Many times I've considered selling one of my "long guns" and getting a Mini but just to much Hassel packin' and shippin'...There isn't a whole lot said or written about the Mini Carbine...or listed for sale...thanks for posting...I would LIKE to see your 30y groups myself!